Master Thai Uncle Festers Skunk 1 Collective Buy

I would like a pack of each but the ATF should be fire. But the Rom and the Skunk??? Whooooo! How can one go wrong?

6 Likes

If it’s for the ROM and ATF put me down or if that will be a separate list put me on that one. I also have UFS skunk seeds already too.

3 Likes

We are two away from a full roster!!! Aw man I wasn’t expecting a locomotive to come running with this one. But my heart skipped a beat when I saw him post them up. Always has tons of rare gear he is posting but these little gems are a hard to findddddd mofo.

7 Likes

It’s possible that it may be easier to split into three separate threads with this one devoted to uncle Festers Skunk 1. I have the skunk 18 that’s floated around here from @50State but this seems to be Skunk 1 3*3. And I’d swear that’s a triangle on the pack that folks are saying ATF. But I could be all messed up seeing that.

4 Likes

Either way we work it, I’d like to see all 3 if possible.

4 Likes

agreed. as im sure most on the list would!

2 Likes

Changed thread title. Will now post up the other two.

2 Likes

Are we just paying extra for all 3, or you doing different sign ups? Would rather just pay extra this way.

4 Likes

I’m also interested in all 3, paying extra or more sign-ups doesn’t matter to me!

2 Likes

mee too. that would be easier. i would

1 Like

Deffinetly most interested In those 2 as well.

2 Likes

Couldn’t we just pay for all 3 through this sign up?

8 Likes

So I’ll be splitting the threads to help me keep track of who wants what. If you want 1 strain 10, 2 strains 15, 3 strains 20, I will post links below for each sign up.

4 Likes

And this will be for the A.T.F.

4 Likes

So I broke down and went in all 3. Not sure how we pay. If there is a way to etransfer or if one of the :canada: Is willing to send my $20 by other ways and I can etransfer them that would be great. Just tag me or send a message.

2 Likes

Sure @MBVapester You can etransfer me and I will PayPal. Whatever $20 USD comes to

1 Like

Glad I came back online. Left thinking I was in 3 of these and found it was split into 3 threads. Would have been bummed to see I missed them.

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson

1 Like

No problem, will let you know once I have paid.

1 Like

@misterbee would I be able to have one of your spots please? Or is it held for another member?

Edit…I’m sorry if this question causes any offense, it is not my intention.

4 Likes