Master Thai Uncle Festers Skunk 1 Collective Buy

People here are too nice. Appreciate you guys.

5 Likes

Signed up TWICE, don’t want this NOT to happen. If anyone else wants to join after reaching the limit, I’ll gladly relinquish a spot. Thanks for putting your plan in motion, @Enjoi802!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Don’t sweat it, you got enough to worry about trying to make a Unicorn Poop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

so how would payment happen?

1 Like

@MoBilly talking about some skunk preservation up in here my friend.

2 Likes

Thanks bro, I appreciate you and everyone making this place what it is .

2 Likes

Yeah well that includes you so thank you @Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

edit: Got “a” spot! :waffle:

2 Likes

Lol, 20 more to go :rofl:

2 Likes

OH! GOOD! More love to go around! My comment was based on seeing only 1 blank space. Gotta start messaging peeps :smiley:

1 Like

If all three come up for preservation, I got you on the other two!!! NOT going to hear any objections, Bro…NONE. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

the love around here!! :heart:

2 Likes

hey @DougDawson, who and how would we donate to to be a part? i see you grabbed the first spot

2 Likes

Man I am at a loss for words, partly because of my cotton mouth but mostly because well, there’s some damn good hearted people here. Ty all for doing these select runs, and I’m glad I can do one as well.

7 Likes

Awesome - count me in for 10.

2 Likes

Not sure yet bud, all will be revealed soon. Stay tuned:)

2 Likes

Gotta do all 3 UFS Romulan and ATF And from someone whos reputable :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I’m in…woohoo!

2 Likes

Added myself as I’d love to get in on this, just let me know a final price and where to send it.

1 Like

Thanks bro.

2 Likes