Master Thai Uncle Festers Skunk 1 Collective Buy

You’re welcome my friend. I know zero about these genetics but I know when to get in line for dirt cheap beans that people who know more than me are excited about :wink:

6 Likes

I would be more interested in the Rom and ATF if that happens unless this is for all 3.

2 Likes

I have some of the Uncle Festers Skunk so I won’t deprive someone that doesn’t have any the chance to get some. But if there is any way to get some of the Romulan. PLEASE drop my name on that list!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Payment will most likely be through PayPal. If we can get to the 500 mark from the 30 people than all three will Be had from him and run for preservation, I will message folks once we reach the 30. Got the kids to sleep and came back to all this love!!! Glad to see folks are excited as I am!!!

13 Likes

Just added myself so that my future self will thank me.

2 Likes

Also @Eagles009 the shit has landed from you. Can’t thank you enough for those. Shantibaba has said when him and Nevil breed them they were down right dirty!!!

4 Likes

Always a good choice!!! I sometime bite myself in the ass by not doing things preemptively

1 Like

Your welcome brother. I hope you find what you are looking for :wink:

2 Likes

Are the funds needed immediately, or would I be able to pay Friday?

2 Likes

Count me in!

2 Likes

Very nice! I’m very excited for trying those aswell. Thanks for sharing. Price is really good.

1 Like

grabbed a spot! super exited :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Put me on the list.
Please…
It ll be a pleasure be part of this.

1 Like

So I believe the question is. Should we up it and do 15 or 20 a spot and cover all 3 or keep things in order here and just go with the Uncle Festers Skunk 1.

5 Likes

I’m in there like swimwear!

1 Like

Or we could increase the amount of slots and allow for more to sign up. Hmmmm riddles abound.

5 Likes

I like the idea of all three.

3 Likes

im down for whatever makes all three happen!

1 Like

Yeah.
Count with me.

1 Like

3 the hard way all day

2 Likes