Master Thai Uncle Festers Skunk 1 Collective Buy

:+1: ten chars

4 Likes

Thank you!! I thought I seen that post earlier and didn’t get the chance to sign up, went fast! Kids not wanting to go to bed and always go crazy at bedtime. Love those little animals :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks @misterbee :smiley: I appreciate you saving me a spot, and a huge thank you to @Enjoi802 for doing this!! :pray:

4 Likes

Wiki removed. Thank you for all your interest!! I’m gonna let the smoke clear for a second. As this was a cluster fuck lol.

13 Likes

I’m down for the Shunk….the sign up is still good right

Theres a couple of spots left on the atf group buy, the others filled up fast.

I’m sure there will be lots of these flying around soon.

1 Like

It’s booked solid already. But being the community we have I’m sure once the run is done and everyone has there’s in hand, that someone will more than share the love. I’m grateful to be able to pay it forward to my friend for he originally was gonna just shell them up to me for nothing but seeds in return. I figured a friend in need is a friend in deed and since I’m about sharing, I’m glad we can kick him down something for the here and now and all have something to snack on later!!

8 Likes

I’m #25 on this post is for the shunk right?

Sorry got confused when you spilt it up into 3 posts

1 Like

@Enjoi802 If somebody drops out when they have to come up with $$ can I be put on the wait list please.
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

If you dont get in hit me up when you see them shipped, a few will head your way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just curious are these from 50 states seed bank
I have 6 regs from there that I got from an auction here going to be awesome to see these seeds grow regardless but would be cool if they’re the same would have an idea what to expect from them

1 Like

I have 50s UFS as well and will probably keep some of each and then gift out the rest. I am sure there will be some of all of these to go around once they are sent out.

3 Likes

Haha! Hell no! People are still fighting over the last collective buy that no one has received seeds on and a spring box they never got last year. I’m over being on those pm’s :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

No this is what 50state used to make his or at least the same stock he used. @50State can explain better than my second hand but his is a IBL of master Thai Uncle Festers Skunk

5 Likes

Ah I see was really curious about it once I saw the name

I will gladly ship you something tomorrow for the wait till I’m done. I have plenty to share in hopes of keeping ya busy in the down time and the faith in high!

7 Likes

@Enjoi802
It ll be a pleasure keep this genetic on brazil.
If had slots left , again i say , count with me bro.
Love it , sounds like fire.
I ll love get some of these.

2 Likes

And to be forward this is a kickdown to a fellow that is giving me the seeds. I am more than happy to have capable hands handle things if people want. I believe that I would like to try and get back on track to people who sponsor the site get a box a year. @Meesh I have seen all the fun and hope to be the turning point to the shit things that have come about. Other option is I split the seeds now and we each get 1 seed a piece or something. Lol. But I joined overgrow not for frills but for thrills. Especially with legalization happening all over. It’s like a civil war fought with weed. And I’m hoping to help push the envelope to all who abide by the dudes law lol. As I am an ordained priest I would hope one would have forethought to things. I could open her up and do a hundred slots at a dollar a piece and ship like @Sebring of my website with dontations at the end and what not. But I want to help this fella now if possible. But I’m sure like me if I tell him wait till the end it wouldn’t create hard feelings.

3 Likes

Let’s not let some unrelated occurrences impact what we do here. Let me know when / how on the payment and thanks for offering to put in all the work!

4 Likes

Here here. Agreed. The train is back on track and the love is here to be spread!!!.

11 Likes