Matos420 grow log with autopots (ReverseGenetics and RobinhoodSeeds)

Filling up nicely

3 Likes

Thats a sea of green for sure. Nice work! :beers:

1 Like

Yeah it’s pretty packed in there , I have filled this room numerous times and always water by hand , loving the autopots.

3 Likes

Watering by hand!? That’s crazy and way too much work for me. Yea, those autopots look way more efficient. :beers:

1 Like

Yeah man , back breaking lol .

1 Like

Wishing I did more defoliation , I have literally just been filling the reservoir with some minor defoliation.

6 Likes

Three weeks of flower

4 Likes

Looking good! Just bought the 9 pot XL tray system to experiment with, coming by semi next week, that’s right a semi lol.

1 Like

Did you get the air domes?

1 Like

No I didn’t, I have the 4xl pot setup now and on my first run I used them. I’m on my second run now and not using them to see if there’s any difference and I think things are no difference. I plan on running 3 of them in the 9 pot system side by side with same strain, I’m only running 6 out of 9 for my first run to see how all the plants fit that close together.

2 Likes

Ah thats what I was thinking also , I’d like to make a comparison with a some plants with domes and some without . Overall my experience so far is great . I definitely got faster growth with the autopot system.

1 Like

Yes they are fun to grow in, I enjoy the fact I can leave and go on vacation for several days and not worry about them. I’ll start a grow diary on here when I get it all setup and running and I’ll tag you. Not much info on autopots here so my thread will kinda be an experiment with different mediums and other stuff with them.

1 Like

Awesome , looking forward to that ! :metal:

1 Like

How you like that kyrptonite soil? I’ve been going with 70/30 coco, but switching over doing 2 in 70 coco, 30 worm castings and amendments mixed in and just water, then the other in roots organic with top feeding in amendments. Try to find that perfect organic approach w/o salts. Cause coco and salts in these system just explode when you lock it in, but I can tell alittle difference in the smoke with using the salts vs organic.

1 Like

So far the plants have been doing great with the Kryptonite , I did notice some hollow stems which i will i avoid next time i use this soil ,but this has been the easiest grow to date for me . I’m about 3 weeks Into flower so things are going to start getting exciting in here.

2 Likes

I also had hollowed stems on all my four last grow, this grow I’ve seen 2 plants so far with them. Sounds like we are at the same stage on flower right now and yes this is the exciting time of flower. Just got a call from the shipping company yesterday to tell me my new tray system will be here today instead of next week, that was a very nice surprise, now just waiting on my 880watt Mammoth mint white light that will be here middle of next month.

1 Like

I have definitely heard of mammoth , let me know when u start a grow log , I will definitely follow.
@Sailorboy

1 Like

4 week of flower , there is one plant that I considered just chopping down, it can hardly hold up it own wait at this stage , the rest of the plants are looking good and ready to produce and hold up some weight .

4 Likes

Four weeks ish , some plants looking promising.

4 Likes

Theyre looking nice👍

You commented about hollow stems, what’s the significance of hollow or solid stems?

Cheers

1 Like