Maui mango haze

Thanks-

I recently ran a few autos, and ended up with a tiny bud on a stick-

I know a lot of people here love growing huge autos…

Maybe I’m better off sticking to what I know-

2 Likes

Man, they started to fade quick when I ran them. My nighttime temps were kinda low, so that could’ve had an impact. I think the main thing the breeder was looking for was speed.

I was planning on going 12/12 from seed because I thought a Maui Wowie x Mango Haze would get huge, but they don’t. I vegged for 3-4 weeks and up potted them to 2 gal when I flipped them. They all finished around 3 1/2’ - 4’ tall.

Those plants really look good man. My grow has some issues, and I’ve been wanting to see how they did in a better environment. Looks like they’ll do pretty good. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

10 Likes

This is the taller one

No orange yet

But it’s smelling very strong of tropical fruit

18 Likes

The shorter one

Smells good also, but not nearly as stinky as the taller one

Getting orange hairs already

Honestly, I’ve suspected this one of herming, but after careful inspection, all clear so far…

16 Likes

Holy Cow-

I’d definitely recommend odor control, if you plan to flower these babies-

Both are just mango RANK-

Not sure who put the work in on these,

But great job :+1:

35 Likes

Those are looking great!

Here’s the scoop

9 Likes

@Sebring sent me some. And I popped every single one. They are in solos. I do a genetics event Sunday and each one will be given away to folks that visit my table. Shout out to who ever made these.

12 Likes

I am growing MMH. I ended up with two females. They are 6 weeks into flower. One has a little smell like fruity. The other I was watering a few days and put my noise by the other I almost :face_vomiting: It shouldn’t smell like that should it?
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Looking absolutely beautiful, some really nice colas there.

4 Likes

It smelled like vomit? I’ve heard reports of flowers that smelled like :poop:. Some people dig that. They also say the worst the smell, the better the buzz.

I’m not sure I’m into all that, but some are.

4 Likes

The smell almost made me vomit. It was gross. I wonder why a MMH would be so awful when the other smelled more like I had heard.
And it is the one I took clones from to experiment.

4 Likes

Ok, someone has to ask, so what kind of gross smell was it?

Genetics hide some different stuff. Put the right recessive genes together, and boom, pure stank.

1 Like

Could be some recessive Afghan traits. They used an Afghan pheno of Maui Wowie so i imagine its coming from that?

2 Likes

Even though my two MWCB had the metallic cherry smell early on if you smelled the bud up close but If I walked into the room from outside all day it was cat piss and the other was like dirty laundry. It still had the cherry smell up close but man, they were much more dank coming off of them then I would have suspected.

I bet there are some real treasures to be found in these.

3 Likes

I don’t recall any of them having a particularly nasty smell, but you guys are growing out the F2s, so it’s not surprising you’d hit some stank. I agree with @GMan, I think there are some special plants hding in those seeds. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

10 Likes

I have an issue describing smells and I have a hyper sensitive smeller. I’ll try; somebody took a week old dead skunk and shoved it up the exhaust of my deasil truck (not like the deasil going in) and than rubbed in a goat that died in 100+ degree weather, maybe?

4 Likes

That could be close. My sister is the original crazy cat lady. I took her to the doctor a week after surgery and when I took her home, I couldn’t even walk in her house. It burned my eyes so bad I not sure if it the same smell and I am not going back to find out.

4 Likes

@Guitarzan I just wish I had cloned the fruity one. Now I got 4 stanky ones.

6 Likes

Sounds like a Winner to me! I love that old stank!

3 Likes

I worked in a house like that for an hour and a half or so. We made it a quick job.

Then we had to go back a week later because he changed his mind.:rofl:

3 Likes