MB15 Crosses

You already hit! It’s our turn. Between the Albany headband and romulan, what would you put outside?

4 Likes

It is hard to say as I have not ran much outside.
I tried last year and I put the plants out too early and they started to flower then had to reveg.
No good findings from that run.
That was my second year outdoors, so rookie mistake. :laughing:

I was told in PA. a friend grew out 1 plant of the headband, I think he said the plant finished on time and was 12 pounds.
And if I am correct in my assumption, the Romulan was an even faster grower than the headband so it may do even better outdoors.

Both have very unique taste and smell.
Both are pretty strong too.
Taste = Smell

4 Likes

Sounds like I should pop the Romulan for reporting :laughing:. The PA end of season is a couple weeks behind mine, so we shall see. Thank you
I have been intrigued by the Albany headband since I’m about an hour south

5 Likes

Anything that even show’s remote tendencies towards outdoor potential I need to know. That’s a “whole otha country” as Gump would say.
Outdoor being mentioned makes me think flowering time would be useful to know. “Someone” has put in a lot of work into these MB crosses. I didn’t know anything about it before I saw the GLG cross for the 1st responders. Motorcity Fighter I think. Yard waste can. Mold explosion.
But does that discourage a poodle in the yard again? Hell no! With all the rain this year, I’m really curious what outdoor holds.

3 Likes

I can only really do outdoor during the season. I won’t have time to do indoor properly. This doesn’t mean I won’t be torturing some plants in the basement, so a stress test also!
When does your season end @crownpoodle ?
Just for clarity I’m talking about Albany ny.

2 Likes

That’s a good question. Some years we get a long Indian Summer runs into November. I’m going to stagger mine, starting late. Got some autos in the mix.
@TopShelfTrees1 I’ve got some 20TwentyMendocino Durban Sunrise autos I’m going to give a go at some point. You like the Dogwalker, Romulan, and Gorilla F too? Dogwalker might be an outdoor option. I grew it from a clone in the yard years ago. DW OG I think. I just remember it finished. That was before I documented much.

2 Likes

That mother was a tightly held clone and I no longer have her and I don’t know anyone who does.
Very nice end product and it seemed mold and pest resistant.

If this was from me, it would be Dog Bud aka pre-chemdog.
That was a good producer but could use some more terps.

My money is on the Ice Cream Cake, Romulan, lemon mints, gorilla fuck in that order.
But they are kinda tied for #1 at the same time.
I like them all because they are different for all the right reasons.

That is really just a guess, but those are my favorite mothers.

1 Like

I think the romulan may show the most stretch out of all of them.
But she stacks nice too, so there is that…LOL

4 Likes

That stretch could help outdoors. I do better with wider node spacing for the most part. I get decent circulation without having to cut anything. I think those tiny scars from any defoliation are an opportunity for an introduction of pathogens. I like to use something sharp and clean if I find it necessary. Outdoor plants seem to like to pull 4-6" strings along with the leaf/branches. I might be way off in my thinking, but I don’t think so.

1 Like

I can run indoor only rate now and got a little space, so he’ll yeah I would be up for that.

Please consider me just DM me.

1 Like

@OhNo555 DM sent. Thanks for showing interest in this. I think once some plants get rocking and pics posted, this will be a good show.

4 Likes

@crownpoodle
Did you get my man @OhNo555 sorted out?
I can send him something to work with if that makes things easier for ya. :heart_eyes:

I do too.
I really feel $100 would not be unreasonable for any of these packs.
But we really do need to see what we find in them before I start braggin’! :rofl:

2 Likes

Just started 5 of the moterbreath x bubblegum. Excited to join this thread and get some pics up!

3 Likes

I am ready when you are ready. I got an itch to put something in the new tent. :evergreen_tree: autos or photoperiod what ever you want me to grow out and give you guys some pics and deets. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Ok, cool.
These will be photo’s
How many beans can you grow?
Send me your details and I will get em out to ya next week.

2 Likes

@shag nothing went out Friday. Monday’s easy for me. I’m sure you have more options. Your call. Post Office is walking distance.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of MB15 before could I ask for some background? I want to volunteer but I can’t pop immediately so I’ll just be following along, happy growing y’all!!

3 Likes

Motorbreath #15 (Chem-D x SFV OG) super gassy, super potent hybrid with absolutely legendary genetic donors as parents. I’ve got one going atm in my thread. I need to get some updated pics though and post some here

5 Likes

Nice brotha, nice to see you here, a valuable addition for sure.

5 Likes

Thanks!
I will get him sorted out on Monday.

1 Like