MB15 Crosses

The next generation is rooted and hanging out in the blurple prison until my flower tent clears out. I’ll post a couple pics once I get it into the flower tent. I’m really looking forward to seeing these crosses run.

8 Likes

On this thread like a chicken on a junebug!

4 Likes

Is this pure MB15?
I hope to do more work on the MB15 myself.
Not sure what direction I want to take things yet.
Be cool to see someone else flower out a different mb15 to see what theirs looks like.
I loved the cross you made with the bubba too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

It’s the Motorbreath 15 cut I grabbed from DookieFarms and I’ll be flowering it out as soon as the current run finishes up. It’s a favorite of my wife’s as it really helps with her arthritis pain and is great in Green Dragon tincture which is how I usually use it.
Are you anywhere close to VA? I’d be happy to grab you a couple snips before I flip it and meetup but can’t swing the funds for the Express mail shipping on cuts. It’s been a tough year and I’m trying to save up to get our central AC fixed before summer gets here.

3 Likes

Im getting ready to drop more of your gear, the first 2 did not germ so I sat them aside to age a little more

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ll get a chance to start flowering it until the fall, but I picked up a MB#15 clone through all-star clones in Socal; I’ll be excited to see how it runs for everyone. I had my light kind of far from the clones and all of them got leggy on me, so I had to top them recently (I’m hopefully rooting the tops in rockwool). The MB15 was actually one of the less leggy among them.

5 Likes

Thanks!
What cross was this?
I would like to hear all the info both good and bad.
If it is all good news, I never learn anything… :rofl:

2 Likes

G Fuck x Moto#15

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir!
I appreciate the feedback.
I hope the others do better for ya!

3 Likes

Yep same here, a strain for pain relief would be awesome.

2 Likes

Checking in. Dealing with a personal nightmare here. I was behind in my correspondence, then then this. I’ve sent some seeds, not sure who to or if they got the right ones :thinking: . If you have seeds due from me, please reach out.
I really apologize here. Know I’m weird, but not flakey. I take pride in the integrity aspect of my life.
I shall be back, a posting monster. Taking care of my plants is helpful.

6 Likes

Shit happens…nothing matters more than you and yours. Take care of that.

4 Likes

Whatever the nightmare is hopefully it’s resolved quickly and you and yours are good. All the best

4 Likes

Thanks folks. This is a long haul deal. The focus is on 3 kids who lost their dad. This will not define who their dad was, or who they are. I am fortunate to have the support we do. Back to the it takes a village stuff. Minute by minute, the needs change and so does who steps up.
I’m social, but a loner too. I appreciate being able to spew a bit, then talk plants. Finally got company besides cats outside.

Not anything planned. Plants sometimes are better company than people. They listen well.

12 Likes

you got good people around you in the canna community @crownpoodle. I spend more time with my plants than people most days hehehe

7 Likes

I could not agree more with that!

2 Likes

I am now able to join in the fun. Thanks @crownpoodle for the concept, the seeds and allowing to be a part of the project.

9 Likes

Way to go @Bugsandnugs . Thanks for contributing.

4 Likes

Finally got some shots of mb15 x bubblegum.

This one is a cool looking mutant.

Interesting stem loop the loop on this one.

And finally I think this seedling is also mb15 x BG but the tag got knocked off as id thought nothing was coming up from this peat puck.

10 Likes

@Kyumonryu
that is a strange little plant.
I have never seen one do the loop thing before???

Thank you for growing these out and letting us all see what is in these beans. :grinning:

7 Likes