MBV’s Cannagar Tutorial/Discussion

Grind it, pack it, leave it be a few hours or days…
Wrap it, cure it, Smoke it.

I’d say keep cureing the leaves the same as you do now. The only difference would be how the “core” is made. Otherwise the same process.

3 Likes

Bookmarked, gonna have to try this at least once on my own, if I like it well enough it will become what I bring to bbqs.

3 Likes

So… ain’t been around in awhile and have a 3d printer now. Went to grab the files from thingiverse for the 1x1 cannagar up above, and they’re down now. Anyone have the stls that I can get from em? Might just go create my own in fusion360.

6 Likes

Not the same stl but here’s one I snagged from cults3d a few days ago, printing it atm

5 Likes

Yea I saw that, but doesn’t suit my needs… so I designed a parametric one… I’ll be releasing it soon.

4 Likes

So… I went and did a thing…

1 Like

Here is one of the 3d printed molds working great…

Edit 2 year old pressed ylly leafs. Rum and sugar for glue, and animal cookies for fill. :yum:

8 Likes

Did you rehydrate the leaves with anything before the rum and sugar? Did you dip/soak em in the rum mix? Sorry. About to wrap mine and I want the best chance of success.

2 Likes

I never tried rum and sugar, but did a spritz with water on a damp cloth until they were workable, but I’m sure the quick rum soak would work. Doesn’t take too much to rehydrate them :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m gonna try it tonight after the kids go to bed. Except, mine will be Jameson and sugar.

2 Likes

Right on have fun! Thanks again for sharing the mold stl, the thing really works great! Planning on making another one for a camping trip coming up :smile:

2 Likes

How long til your trip? I’ve been thinking of doing a redesign with a couple of improvements, like a funnel… it definitely won’t be as ambitious as the first.

1 Like

A couple weeks out yet. Nice, looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

1 Like

Depending on how dry they are. If their crisp you will
Definitely have to spray or brush them for a bit with water or rum first.
Jamaican sounds :+1:

3 Likes

I’ll have to check one of the smaller leaves to see if their cracker dry. Maybe experiment on it first before I commit my massive Cinderevil fans on it lol.

6 Likes

So how do you guys get the stick out of the packed canna? I’m scared to break the formed weed…

All good…I got it…felt like a bomb squad tech…lol

Also… my leaves pressed in the book are much smaller than I expected…took some of the larger ones and pressing them now…might be okay using what I have now…I dunno…dont wanna bugger it up.

8 Likes

Looks good. I gotta get one of these molds.
Hey, you gonna use that coupon ?

1 Like

It’s for Hot Topic…so yes, I will be using it…thats where I get my low-cut cleavage shirts with chains and studs…lol.

Those cannagar molds are super cool…100% def recommend!!

4 Likes

Ffs…I’m just gonna buy the ‘gar glue’…this is bullshit. Was using the diluted honeywater…ugh…what a pain in the ass.
Looking for tips for rolling online is useless. Haven’t been hit with frustration this hard in a long time.
The homeless folks downtown will appreciate my failures. It’s like 7 grams…so hopefully they don’t think it’s compressed catnip amd toss it out.

6 Likes

That sucks. I only tried the one time but the bud was too dry and not sticky enough and the blunt just crumbled when I tried to roll it. Complete waste/mess.

2 Likes