MBV’s Cannagar Tutorial/Discussion

Yours is way cleaner bro. I tried to find some bolts there but that didn’t carry any that suited my purpose so just got some big arse screws :rofl: will post when I’ve given it a go which will be as soon as my plants get big enough to give me leaves big enough

1 Like

Thanks for the tutorial Pal…

Next stop…Moon Rocks???

K.

13 Likes

Actually got another question how long/tall did you make yours.

1 Like

Yes moon rocks are great for bong hits.

1 Like

The original ones were 4” and the last one in the 2x4 was 5”.

3 Likes

My attempt tonight

The mix

The mold

The skewer

The wrap

The glue

15 Likes

Damn that’s gonna be a fatty! Is that going to get enough airflow though? I know most Thai sticks/cannagars have a tube in the middle to leave it hollow.

2 Likes

Haven’t jammed the skewer in yet :wink: just about to. :v:

Edit : updated photos above

4 Likes

Looking good. Do you have any cure on those leaves? They look fresh and green. and all the way to the right in the first pic…that is what? The middle looks like kief. Glue …oh yeah

2 Likes

Looks like a good start. If the leaves are fresh you will need to cure it longer once wrapped. I put the fresh ones in a news paper with some weight on them until they are almost dry but still very pliable.
With that glue it should wrap nice and and taste great.

2 Likes

So I was watching a cigar roller and they use rum and sugar as a glue. Made me think of doing the same with rum and rosin. Sure would be easier to apply than heating rosin…

11 Likes

Mmmmm ya rum. I like it.

3 Likes

That is some delicious bubble hash :blush:

@MBVapester I will dry them for sure. I think I’ll leave the mold alone for a week or so. That should give me sometime to sort it out. :v:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see how it goes bro, might wanna like poke more sticks in though for air flow to that phat cone you’ve got goin on that badboy.

Oiled my wood up this morning :wink: haha it’s almost dry again then I’m ramming it. Will post pics :100:

4 Likes

Ya good point it will gunk up quick. I’ll add another✌️

1 Like

Well I did it earlier but tbh I keep starring at it like it’s gunna cure if I watch it :rofl: as ya do.

Took a lot more weed than I thought it would, not complaining just will take me a while to get through it I think :see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Yes they do last a while for sure.

4 Likes

Yeah my last one went for about an hour.

3 Likes

Bring it golfing or something, mine will be for a cottage weekend pass around. :v:

My wife the other day came in and saw me fiddling with my cannagar. She asked why I waste my time doing stupid shit.

I told her “ Well all the other guys on OG get to make one”

34 Likes

Lol this is essentially exactly what happened with my mrs. I went and got the wood out got my drillbit made the hole then she caught me sat in the kitchen ramming it with weed and she shook her head and just said why. My reply was this guys put a tutorial on how to make a cannagar and I wanna try one :laughing:

23 Likes