McKushin genetics trial for a winner

Scoot over, dear friend, wouldn’t miss this for anything!! Very interesting, indeed. ALL, enjoy a pleasant weekend, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Wait. I don’t know anything about green point and top dawg. But I will say the difference in price. I’ll keep top dawg in the after burner. I know topdawgs discord is not as active or family oriented as gps discord

Everything coming along. Just a quick flash update of pics. I gotta get more pics of 2x2. Hoping to clean up 4x4. Re set. And get the new girls set up in there. But we’ll see. A lot on my plate this weekend lol. How everyone is having a great weekend!!!

13 Likes

Looking great pal have a good Sunday

Excellent work

1 Like

@McKushin Nice! <— said in Seth Rogans voice!

looking good dude.

1 Like

41 zlushies x1
Devils pie x1
All gas og x2
Sparkle face. X2

Cuts taken and moms moved to flower.

Going to see stretch and flowering a tad early seems to be a perfect stress test for herms. This is new knowledge to me. So we’ll see what happens. I’m not even sure if that is true or not. But it completely makes sense to me. Hormones in teenagers and early forced maturity makes sense to me in genetic confusion. Now Going to move

Gran champagne
Glue sniffer
Strawberry banana fast
Stankoyna

Into flower after taking cuts off each.
Then I’ll transplant

Valley Chem
Cali cannon
Butter peelz

Into their final 1 gal pots. Allowing a couple weeks of pruning and recovery. Then moved to flower from there.

My male hunt this round. Butter peels and cali cannon. Cali cannon will run me in the direction of my pure California project. Butter peels will run me in the direction of my rotten peanut butter banana breath project. I can post pics. But nothings changed other than more space opened up in 2x2 starters tent. I’m happy and content. Cool weather plants look so much better not eating so much food. It’s really hard to feed in 100 degree weather in pure coir.

The 2x4. I’m stressing one of the purple gorilla cookies bad. Not intentionally. Just a very heavy drinker. Going to have to increase water volume by 25-50% to keep that damn coir moist. Eating way too much. Maybe I’ll graduate to 3 gallon pots. I have 5 3gal geo flora fabric pots. Brand new. Would that be sensible?

4x4 looks like crud compared to all my indoor tents. But like I said. It was a challenge to NOT over feed in temps over 100 degrees. But the crew iv added

4 weeks ago
Purple Tahoe
Fritter dawg Christmas cut

Today

As said at top of post.

I’ll post pics tomorrow. Happy Sunday

Go dodgers!

6 Likes

Later ladies in full tilt completely now. Gonna move things around to clean real good and re arrange. Been a few weeks. But my ph pen took a shit. Idk when. So idk how long iv been using a busted meter for. But my plants were 100% affected. I’m using liquid tester atm until my new instruments arrive. Helped a ton this last week of recovery. Maybe this could be used to my advantage as a stress test. Idk.

Anyhow. The stank is getting strong from one gooey. My Christmas fritter. And all gas og has a beautiful sour gas smell radiating from the veg material and stem rub.

10 Likes

Man that all gas OG sounds good!

1 Like

Mostly raw and twenty20. Running all gas og by hsc and old growth og on the way. New food is already set to proper ph. So no need to worry about my ph crashing again due to a bad instrument

![image|400x500]
(upload://oJTZabQEbG81WarHfWIdGsj8NhR.jpeg)

11 Likes

All gas og
41 zlushies
Devils pie
Gran champagne
Glue sniffer
Sparkle face and
Purple gorilla cookies

Everything looking good. Tryin to avoid any burn at all. Really close on the pgc lol. Lots of gas. Just like I wanted. Just got some old growth og from hsc yesterday I Mail along with the freebie dosidos x tropical cookies. And straw banana fast. Again lol.

11 Likes

I just got my glue sniffer and all gas og seeds last week so I’m excited to see how yours turn out.

1 Like

Here’s all gas and glue sniffer. I’ll give an update in minute. Pics order. Glue sniffer is first. All gas smells like rubber

5 Likes

They look healthy, what smell you getting on the glue sniffers?

Gassy thankfully. More gassy than all gas og. That smells like rubber

2 Likes

Everything looking and smelling good. So far zlushies 41 is the top gassy. All gas og is more rubber. But it’s still early

10 Likes

All Rubber OG lol

1 Like

Pretty much. But we will see how the future weeks have hold. I really want those gas terps to explode. Supposed to be pretty raw on the gas aroma according to reviews. But I always get that one in a million pheno.

2 Likes

Yeah I ended up buying some after reading some good reviews on rollitup, someone said exactly what you said about the rubber smell, I’ve been trying to buy up any OG kush types seeds I can.

1 Like

Looking great my man! Great pics.

1 Like