Me...just doing my thing..👽

Awesome grow area!

2 Likes

Welcome back again @iceman! Looking good! You’ll likely enjoy that Blue Gelato if you’re anything like me. It’s got a distinct and excellent berry-flavor and is a great smoke IMO. Good luck on the pull there! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank u buddy…:green_heart::herb::alien:

2 Likes

Hey @Longtooth , the blue Gelato is from Barney’s farms. The other tent has Gorilla Zkittlez as well.
Yes, I’m quite excited in the blue gelato because of the blueberry mix in it. My last run was blueberry from seedsman and I really liked how the cure turned out on it. Sweet berry musky smell and flavor.
I also did a run on the dos si dos 33 and thats when I realized, Barney sure does cook some interesting beans…
Thanks a lot for dropping by…hope alls well on ur end.
Peace bro!
:herb::alien::green_heart:

2 Likes

I love Barney’s blue cheese
Look for the vigor in veg , thems are the stinkers : )

Love the grow , great vibes : )

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by.
Sure, now that u recommended the cheese, will definitely keep that on my list.
Peace
:alien::herb:

2 Likes

Only the blue cheese , not the triple etc : )

1 Like

Ran out of stash.
No decent greens available to score either.
Picked up some Rick-Simpsons oil.
Where I’m from, we smoke this…:joy:
What I do is take a bit on a spoon, heat it and mix it with some tobacco…what do you get? Wacky-tabaccy!
Messy fingers tho…

8 Likes

Good day fellow OGers!
So, the rh has been spiking quite high the last few days in the Blue Gelato41 tent. It’s day 19 since I flipped to 12/12.
Decided to give the girls a much needed defoliation and remove those shoots that won’t really reach the canopy and yeild much.
I’m loving how my fingers smell with all that work. This strain is a cross between blueberry x thin mint gsc. The smell is just wow! I grew the dos si dos 33 from Barney’s earlier and it too had the thin mint gsc in its lineage. I’m seeing similarities in these two strains because of that lineage…interesting. A very funky smell the tm-gsc is i suppose…I’m bad at describing…:sweat_smile:
I’m sure buds of this stain when cured well is sure to keep one in pure bliss.

Before

After

With all this hardwork…I need to roll a spliff and now let the girls do their thing.
Next defol again on these girls is 2-3weeks later.
Stay tuned to see how I strip the girls in the other tent next week.
Peace!

20 Likes

You were busy huh. They’re looking great though, awesome work.

Barneys farm’s Wedding Cake was the first plant I ever grew and was pleasently surprised. I feel like they get a lot of hate for no reason. A user in another forum I was just browsing was talking about how great their Do-Si-Dos was. Might look through it.

2 Likes

Thank you so much bro! What to say, the girls demand attention and it’s them who keep me busy. I’m a lazy bum who smokes all the time…:joy:
Don’t think twice on the dosi from Barney’s!
I have a friend who is still keeping a bud of that curing in a jar just to take a whiff of its smell every few days. I harvested that plant last July…
It’s definitely a keeper strain for me…

Ur right brother. I too have been seeing quite a few comments on reddit on how bad their beans are.
For me, the proof is in the pudding!

3 Likes

Hello everyone…
The weekend here already and sure enough its getting warmer. It’s mid March and all those who grow outdoors in the northern hemisphere should be getting their prep on…:ok_hand:t4: good luck!
So it’s been a while and thought I’d give an update from my grow room.
The Blue Gelato41 has bounced back quite well after the defoliation last week. The stretch is over and clusters of pistils are nicely forming wherever they should…honestly, I’m feeling like it’s a jungle in there.

Felt it was getting a little overcrowded and moved one of the clones in coco to the other tent. Looking a lot better now.

Ok…so the other tent with the Gorilla Zkittlez and Cheese grew out quite well in the last 2 weeks. Decided I’d do a defoliation on these girls this week as it’s day 20f.

I noticed the Cheese plant which i bought from Linda seeds seems to be a dud. I’m not liking the way its growing out. Both the mother in dwc and her clone in coco are having their lower leaves turn chlorotic. In general even their upper leaves feels weird to touch…not crisp at all and with a certain tinge of yellow. No pistils forming as yet anywhere on both of them. Every other plant is Barney’s genetics and all are being fed the same thing in the same environment. Decided to remove the Cheese mother and let her clone survive to see if it can actually produce something. Also this tent was getting a little crowded and it made me worry.
So, sorry Cheese…

This is the cheese clone that I decided to keep. In 2 weeks if she not gonna throw pistils, I’m gonna bin her…

Well, this is how the tent looks after defoliation and making some space by removing the Cheese in dwc. I brought in a clone from the other tent and now all looks well…

That’s all folks!
Enjoy the weekend!
:green_heart::herb::alien:

14 Likes

Your tents are looking on point @iceman !
No cheese for you? Are you looking for only fast flower setting phenotypes?
Your plants look very happy!! :grin::v::canada:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @Budderton :pray:t3:
I very much wanted the cheese this time. She’s supposed to be a stinker…atleast thats what the ad said…:joy: but I also felt I kinda bit more than I could chew with the number of plants inside the tent.
Besides, both plants in dwc and in coco (cheese) don’t seem alright. Something is surely off!..
The last time I tried the cheese from Linda seeds, it grew out quite well in veg. The leaves were smelling very strong being that young…never came across any plant that smelled so much at a very young age. Very skunky. Nice dark green leaves too. But I had a few problems with my environment and it began re-vegging during flower. Had to trash it with a heavy heart.
This plant is nothing like that. Not even close.
I’ve left her clone to see if she can show something in the next 2 weeks…and I feel she won’t. Her leaves appear green in the photo but it’s actually somewhat yellow.
The breeder actually sells his seeds for 1.5 euro each. Quite cheap. I feel they don’t take their selections quite seriously and hence only a few would actually perform. I’ve also grown other strains from this breeder and came across only a few that were good.
I generally buy strains of other breeders like Barney’s farms from Linda’s site and would pick a few of their own selection for f*cks sake…:joy:. I think I’ve had enough. I’m looking for vigour and consistency…

Not really. This cheese however I feel won’t flower at all or atleast to my expectations. I’m allowing the clone to prove me wrong…:joy:

2 Likes

Right on @iceman . Sounds like you know what your looking for and that’s good. Saved you time and resources. Hopefully the cut performs better for you.:grin::v:

2 Likes

Hello fam!
I’m noticing every morning the 1gal air-pots are beginning to dry out. I’m already watering them everyday and it appears they need that twice from now on.
Thought I’d take a couple of snaps since I’m loving how the garden is turning out…thought you might as well…:wink::green_heart:
Below is the Blue Gelato41 tent.

Quite dense in there already. Defoliation again in 10 days for these girls…and that should be their last.

Coco in 1gal airpots ftw! :fist:t3: these clones are tall reaching up to my shoulders… with just 2 weeks veg!

The other tent with Gorilla Zkittlez in dwc and her clone as well as othe Blue Gelato41 clones. They’re bouncing back quite well after their defoliation a few days back.

Thanks for stopping by and hoping you’ll have a great day! :v:

14 Likes

Looking awesome brother man :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you bro! :pray:t3::green_heart:
The feeling that tells you everything is dialed in…:sunglasses::ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

Dialed in, indeed!! Tents are looking on point @iceman ! :+1::grin::canada:

2 Likes

Hello everyone…
So its been a long week and things have been going pretty well I must say in the growroom.
Time for an update…
Starting off with the Gorilla zkittlez tent.

The other tent with the Blue Gelato41, one of the girls in dwc decided to take matters into her own hands and stretch her ass out! The lights have been raised to the max! Also, the lights in this tent are 3000k and the other tent is 3500k. Apparently, though 3000k is beneficial for flower (far red spectrum) it does stretch the plants out quite a bit. I’ve noticed this with plants flowered specifically under these lights. Imo, 3500k are perfect from seed to harvest.

So, as you can see, it’s gotten really bushy in there and its time for their last defoliation (day 41f). This is them after…:see_no_evil:

I’m not happy with the structure the dwc girls. Looks very weird. Didn’t anticipate she would stretch this much and my lights have been raised to the max! If I tie her down further, the colas begin to slant sideways. But, it isn’t a problem, I’ve got plant yoyos :sunglasses: and they should help fix them up and stretch out sideways.
I’m too tired with all this work and will fix the yoyos tomorrow.

Below is another clone of Blue Gelato41 in the Gorilla Zkittlez tent wich is flowering a week ahead of the rest (same as the other Blue Gelato41’s in the other tent). I’ve defoliated her as well today. I haven’t topped or done anything. She’s branched out well to my benefit. Who am I to complain? :joy:

They all may seem to look lanky af, but as far as I’m concerned, in the next few weeks they’re gonna explode!
This is definitely turning out to be my best grow so far.
Excuse me for the photo quality. I don’t think I have filtering options with this phone.

Stay tuned and hoping you’ll have a great weekend.

14 Likes