Measuring Greatness: Biceps of OG šŸ’Ŗ

Hereā€™s Mrs. Pigeonā€™s lol.

@Foreigner she ties you! This isnā€™t a bad thing as I tie her too and she is an RMT with Xena skills after all.

18 Likes

The tapes pink. Thatā€™s answers a lot of peopleā€™s questions :rofl:

7 Likes

1: Itā€™s from her sewing kit.
2: Itā€™s REALLY hard to misplace

14 Likes

Iā€™ suffering from ā€œshrinkageā€ at the moment. If this is going on afterwards, maybeā€¦weā€™ll see.

Actually, Iā€™m quite pathetic, Nevermind.

5 Likes

Yeah yeah! :wink:
I canā€™t show mine. My tape it trapped under that somewhere :rofl:

14 Likes

Looks like she beat @lophophora.ca :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Nice roof! :heart:

4 Likes

AVERAGE BICEPS SIZE MALE & FEMALE

Age Average Manā€™s Biceps Size Average Womanā€™s Biceps Size
20-29 13.3 inches (33.8cm) 12.4 inches (31.5cm)
30-39 13.8 inches (35.1cm) 12.9 inches (32.8cm)
40-49 13.9 inches (35.3cm) 12.9 inches (32.8cm)
50-59 13.5 inches (34.3cm) 12.9 inches (32.8cm)
7 Likes

This weekā€™s job but itā€™s seriously under there somewhere. I loose tapes all the time :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

After that chart I donā€™t want to measure my little tooth pics, lol

8 Likes

You want to Go to The Show?? The Gun Show!!! :grinning: I am 6ā€™4" 280 how big do you think these are? I got no sewing tape measure. Being a paraplegic for 27 years Arms for most everything. Got to compensate for bad wheels man. Peace.

11188468_10206639008957086_4323138038403733057_n

40 Likes

Pushing 280lb around will certainly make your arms huge. I dunno what happened to put you in your chair but by the looks of your upper half Iā€™d not want an argument with you :rofl::v:

13 Likes

Good to see you keeping on brother. I always say ā€œWe wake up every day with the tools we have at our disposal, we do the best we can with those tools and then wait to see what tomorrow brings.ā€ :v:

15 Likes

See my tool gets me into trouble :laughing::v:

8 Likes

Iā€™m a walking paraplegic. I taught myself to walk without quadriceps 26 years ago. Still on my feet standing tall. I have a kick ass sport wheelchair I use if going to a concert or someplace where I will be standing and walking a lot. Only two benefits of being a paraplegic. 1) my foot ware is always pristine and concert tickets. Presidential Seating up front always. over 70 shows since 1994. :slight_smile:

25 Likes

adapt or lay down and die was never a second thought for me

10 Likes

lol hahahaha

1 Like

Bro I have nothing but respect for disabled people that prove people wrong. One of my best friends is a thalidomide. He has no leg from the knee down and a few other appendages missing. The same kid can out run me in a race. He trains daily at the gym and competes semi pro in body building.

6 Likes

lol hahahaa

3 Likes

You are Boss-Level build for Murderball growmie! :open_mouth:

RESPECT.

:fist:

7 Likes