Measuring Greatness: Biceps of OG 💪

my gym days are over. I trained Super set/power lifting for years. When I got over 50 it does more damage than good. Key is mobility!! I train in deep water 3 days a week. High Intensity Hydo Class it’s like Aerobics/Yoga/Pilates in Deep Water. Best thing I ever did for myself. I wish I had given up heavy weights years ago. Arthritic damage from to much is real Work/Play are just plain extremity. Get In The Water!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

10 Likes

yes sir` *******

3 Likes

mine too. That tool works and well. Thats always the first question women ask is so does it work? My answers always been the same. Yep and Well!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve got a lot of issues personally. CPPD (calcium deposits in all my joints) and a lot of metal inside my body from work “accidents”
You know I never thought about swimming as a type of physiotherapy :thinking:
I’ll ask next hospital visit if they think it will help. My shoulder is totally f#cked after a fall and breaking my rotator socket at work. Had a huge operation to fix it but it gives me constant issues.

4 Likes

tenor

19 Likes

My big problem is I broke my back in my early 20’s. It is always uncomfortable at min. It’s a chore getting my pants on every morning but it loosens up some. I spent years after that abusing it moving antique furniture, doing security and working construction. Now I am just happy to get through my work days slugging 80 plus pound machines around and getting home to my weed. The thought of going to a gym at the end of my day just is not one I want to entertain. I do get in my 8000 to 10000 steps a day at work though. Past that its reps of whiskey shots and joints. Lots and lots of reps :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I suffered from undiagnosed untreated combined type ADHD for 50 years until 3 years ago. When I was 25 I overdosed on crank some sick f**k cut it with Haldol. 11 people overdosed that weekend. I was only one that survived one other survived but suffered permanent severe brain damage. The overdose didn’t cause my paralysis. It was an allergic reaction to the anesthesia they gave me to bring down my 105 degree temperature. 2 months on life support. 4 weeks in a coma. Died 12 times 9 in my coma and 3 times after I woke up. Started out a Quad had to rebuild. My only child was born three months after. I almost missed her completely. Grateful.Today. I’m clean and sober for years. Except Cannabis. Changed My Life.

18 Likes

It’s a grower not a show-er…

Like a babies arm holding an apple!

7 Likes

I’m sorry that you went through all that. This though is the risks we take when we take a “drug” that isn’t a plant. I’m glad your around to see your child grow up though. That alone for me personally would be a blessing even if I ended up in a chair. You seem to be making the right choices now. You’ve joined OG after all. Keep moving forwards with the positive mindset you’ve got now. :v:

5 Likes

that movie is a classic lol

3 Likes

It is a blessing. I got to raise her myself as a single dad 24/7 till she moved out at 18. She is 27 and a grown beautiful woman. I am so lucky that I was clean while she grew up.

9 Likes

With arms that big I doubt she’d have many teens hanging around her :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s enough about me thanks for the kind thoughts. Only on Overgrow… :100:

8 Likes

No worries bro. If you need anything and I can help shout out. :v:

4 Likes

Her boyfriends all avoided me. One left the state after he beat my daughter up. My checkered past and prison tattoos are road signs to avoid me at a glance.

I’m out of likes

10 Likes

He should have stopped living.

5 Likes

Violence Never the Answer EVER

3 Likes

Spoken like a OG lazy couch locked stoner :rofl:

2 Likes

If I only knew then what I know now

4 Likes

Time to smoke some Purple Monkey Balls x Og Kush and eat 10 Mgs of Blackberry Kush gummies. Vapin Garlic Drip as a chaser.

3 Likes