Measuring Greatness: Biceps of OG 💪

But what if they’re tasteful?

3 Likes

Sorta like a scratch and sniff but scratch and taste

2 Likes

I bring art and style and finesse to all my obscene pictures.

3 Likes

That made me choke on my bong hit :+1:

3 Likes

my work is done here today

3 Likes

Keep it flavorful :laughing:

3 Likes

Nope, had to delete this before it offended some users.

3 Likes

mmmmm tastes like chicken

3 Likes

We all saw, but for one brief moment.

I appreciated it but also respect your pragmatism.

4 Likes

what I always miss the good sh*t

3 Likes

A bawdy limerick, but it was pretty low brow.

3 Likes

ya I don’t know what that is lol

3 Likes

Thanks, it’s a harmless meme but with all the ladies on the site I don’t want offend. Heck, not just the ladies, lol. Still a cool meme :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I can PM it to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no politics no nudes exactly why are we here oh ya weed

3 Likes

Check your inbox, lol

3 Likes

4 Likes

There were once two trees in a very large forest, a birch and a beach. On a fine spring day a small sapling sprouted between the two…

“That’s one fine son of a birch!” the birch tree exclaimed “That’s not a birch, that’s a beach, and a fine looking son of a beach it is” replied the beach. “I’ll be damned if that’s a beach, it truly is a birch” Said the birch thee, and the two began to argue.

Some years later, the sapling had grown into a young tree, and the beach tree exclaimed,“My how that son of a beach has grown!” “That’s no son of a beach” replied the birch tree, “that’s the son of a birch!” And for years the trees continued to argue.

Finally, some time later a woodpecker came to land on the tree in question. “Woodpecker!” said the birch, “We have been arguing for years whether this tree is a son of a birch or the son of a beach. please tell us, as a bird who has seen many trees, is this a birch or beach tree”

Pausing his routine the woodpecker looked at each tree and said, “I don’t know what the hell you two are talking about, but that’s the best damn ash I’ve worked my pecker in for a while!”

4 Likes

lmao ^^^^^

2 Likes

I’ve had that censorship cartoon joke for years and I still can’t stop laughing when I read it lmao

“what the f*ck”

2 Likes