Med card in Canada?

Ya, you’re good now. I’m pretty sure they have a 100% success rate. Also it should only be like 4-6 weeks to process, but who knows with the government haha

3 Likes

It will work 100% lots of guys use that site.

6 Likes

Just got my papers via: Canada Post, Signature Required. Just have to print out app. and send to Health Canada.

Fingers crossed!

6 Likes

Post office opens at 9. Waiting to send the docs and GP paper and wait on reply. I loved checking the boxes that consented to RCMP and local LEO’s being informed…but whatever…this is Canada.

3 Likes

What about the box that commits you to protecting your marijuana and plants with all means necessary :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, not sure how to interpret that…lol. I dont own any guns, but I have a dog, he never runs out of ammo.

Wanted to put a deadbolt and an electro-magnetic lock.

Was gonna wire it to a hidden switch in another bedroom. So to unlock the door, you have to undo the deadbolt AND flip the hidden switch to kill the current, thus releasing the door.

…maybe something that can take a bit more pulling force…

5 Likes

It’s almost like they left it vague on purpose …hmmm​:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That’s actually a good thing. If they get a tip or something on a house they check it against the health Canada list and if you’re on there they leave ya alone!

4 Likes

Hoping to get papers by new years or earlier…if it’s after new years, so be it. Will keep you updated.
Just a heads up to anyone wanting to give it a try…if you dont own your residence, talk to your landlord first before spending the cash.
Not sure how it would work with say, someone who has a house in ‘trust’ after a parent dies or something…

1 Like

And…don’t have any drug related offenses, or you get denied.
They were cool, I emailed them for a refund because of the above, and the sent it the next day.

2 Likes

That’s strange my buddy has a drug related change and has his card.

It say right on the video they send you to fill out the paper work after you pay, that no drug offence and have to get landlord to sign off.
Have offences and couldn’t get sign off so I got them to refund, instead of waiting and getting denied

Well he got popped for 500 plants if you did less then that you should be okay but maybe it’s because he doesn’t own the house but pays rent to the girlfriend that he can get his grow license at that address.

1 Like

I got, cultivation, possession and trafficking coke and E

I’ve seen cocaine, like, 5 times…but I’ve seen it’s effects more than I can count.
I was at a smoking party once and a girl parachuted some E…needless to say, the party ended when hers began…she was buggered. In 2009 I was offered $50 to take an e tab…didnt get the cash or take the blue pill…lol.

Just for the record…I’ve only done weed, shrooms, lsd (2 times), alcohol and cigs…
Edit: and caffeine…another stimulant

2 Likes

Cannabis growing Canada is good too and a bit cheaper than other clinics.

2 Likes

We used Licencetogrow and despite using a nurse/practitioner (doctor is preferred) all approved almost 2 months to the day. Migraines were the issue and had gone through the pharma guessins wheel for years. One thing docs are VERY reluctant to give approval for is anyone with bi-polarity issues. Thats a big NO-NO area when it comes to med cannabis approval…in Canada.

3 Likes

I dropped mine off at the post office exactly 7 weeks ago…so they probably got it 6 weeks ago and maybe looked at it 5 weeks ago…hoping to hear back sooner than later. 25 plants would be so friggin’ sweet!!!

4 Likes

Well everyone…let’s get this fuhkin’ party started!!!
@MBVapester was in the mailbox when I got home!!!

2 is company, 3 is a crowd, 4 is the legal limit, but 25 I’m allowed!!!

Sept 30 - had Skype meeting
Oct 7 - mailed papers to health canada
Dec 11 - recieved license in mail

10 Likes

Well time to bust out the champagne :champagne: congrats!

4 Likes