Med-man brand feedback / data mine

:loudspeaker: This is official sponsor’s topic and it is self-moderated . If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.

I created this thread as suggested by a fellow oger at their request

Please be advised only individuals whom have grown and or used my products “positive” or “negative” are more then welcome.

Spam, character defamation, doxxing and or slander off topic etc will be moderated accordingly

Anyone have any valid questions or concerns that don’t feel comfortable posting openly please dm me.

Here’s one going way back to Toronto where I took down 4 or 5 cups can’t remember at this point

5 Likes

@BIGJ how are those fruity pebbles autos growing?

3 Likes

Here’s another: purple thai

2 Likes

Loud skunk first ever tested release

5 Likes

Which cups?

1 Like

Talk and lanky, still auto flowering in 18/6 light. Everything in that tent FPOG with buds has been pollenated. Males continuously dump pollen. Haven’t messed with it much other than check water and nutes for fear of pollinating another project I have going. That tent stays closed up other than scheduled checks. Everything else in that tent is doing good . No buds on anything else and they have all been in the same tent since they were popped. I’ll have to rinse all the plants down after I finally take down the FPOG so that I don’t have any stray pollen pollinating any of the others

5 Likes

Which products have you purchased, been gifted or used amigo ?

All plants in that tent are fed off the same reservoir, when I get home from work maybe I’ll get some pics, just don’t like to open that tent unless I have too. There is a lot of pollen dumping off the males

4 Likes

I’d love to purchase some FP OG autos but I don’t see them on your site. Where can I get some?

1 Like

I’ll have some seeds here before too long :grin::v:

4 Likes

That’s going to be so cool, can’t wait for these auto FP OG.

1 Like

The couple females I have are loaded. Maybe we can find the dry cereal and cereal milk auto phenos. I will check all plants after I take them down for those specific phenos. If I find them maybe I’ll reverse them and make fems that way autoflowering won’t matter :v:

2 Likes

Since you didn’t read the first post you get a pass. Remo changed silver skunk to blue cheese to avoid giving credit. Attatchemnets to competitiveness can blind even the best of characters. This is the same silver skunk that won at spannabis

The next year I took down 7 cups in 1 sitting

Do your best in the future to thoroughly read a thread as most your questions , if not all of them will be answered. I’m an offender myself so no love lost

2 Likes

Thank you for your honest feedback j. Much love

I’m just looking to find the FP OG autos you have. I’m not sure why you wrote all that to my question about the autos. Can you please provide a link so I can purchase the FP OG autos you have?

2 Likes

Were these FPOG supposed to be autos or photos ? If autos I understand why they flowers. If not. Then I’m a little confused. Was the only strain out of 8 total to start flowering, the lanky stretch with not much side branching also had me confused because I have good lights and plenty of wattage to keep anything I grow happy

2 Likes

The package does not specify

2 Likes

Some more for the newer people to the Canadian and international cannabis scene

2 Likes

They are regular seeds.

In 32 years I have grown alot of male and females randos that will auto with any dark period.

The original bc grapefruit clone is one to mention. The bc big bud too when I first grew them in 1998. Which to this day I still think they have a common ancestor. Possibly blueberry or her possible father the original 1978 nl#2

Do you have any more recent reviews than 8+ years ago?

7 Likes