Med-man brand feedback / data mine

No it’s not. The information I requested is not there. Are there shots of the seeded plants? That’s a specific question I asked. Do you have shots of the male and female near each other? Do you have pictures of the seeds themselves at or near time of harvest?

Just literally this. You told me to go to your thread for information and I guess it’s informative, but you apparently have pictures of the breeding project but won’t share? Is that right?

Love,
Seriously just trying to get info

Okay I’m over it. You yourself claimed multiple times in the skunk thread that you’ve got no way to verify almost anything. There are like 14 flower shots from you in over 100 pages. You repeat that you have no clue the legitimacy of most the seeds you’re gifted. Your males were all fems? Then you found a male in the same post with sticky pollen. Then it’s nl5 x blueberry. Then some Arizona stuff. Then jungle stuff. Maybe you had some projects but your lack of organization has made it next to impossible to find or get the information necessary for me to grow your stuff and since you won’t answer me, I don’t care anymore.

I came in looking for answers and I’m leaving looking for answers. Feeling frustrated that there doesn’t seem to be any way to avoid an absolute shit show with you. That’s my experience with med man. Enjoy the feedback thread

10 Likes