Med-man brand feedback / data mine

No it’s not. The information I requested is not there. Are there shots of the seeded plants? That’s a specific question I asked. Do you have shots of the male and female near each other? Do you have pictures of the seeds themselves at or near time of harvest?

Just literally this. You told me to go to your thread for information and I guess it’s informative, but you apparently have pictures of the breeding project but won’t share? Is that right?

Love,
Seriously just trying to get info

Okay I’m over it. You yourself claimed multiple times in the skunk thread that you’ve got no way to verify almost anything. There are like 14 flower shots from you in over 100 pages. You repeat that you have no clue the legitimacy of most the seeds you’re gifted. Your males were all fems? Then you found a male in the same post with sticky pollen. Then it’s nl5 x blueberry. Then some Arizona stuff. Then jungle stuff. Maybe you had some projects but your lack of organization has made it next to impossible to find or get the information necessary for me to grow your stuff and since you won’t answer me, I don’t care anymore.

I came in looking for answers and I’m leaving looking for answers. Feeling frustrated that there doesn’t seem to be any way to avoid an absolute shit show with you. That’s my experience with med man. Enjoy the feedback thread

10 Likes

Boom roasted

9 Likes

You set the bar for descriptions @hoss8455 .

I could read them all day.

“The flowers were slowly massaged whilst being read excerpts from Yeats finest works”

“There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.”

:wink:

7 Likes

I tried to grow rockstar kush and wcsd. Worked at Hotbox in Kensington market and we sold his beans about ten years back, both packs i tried did not germinate unfortunately and that left a bad taste in my mouth . That is my only experience with his beans but that being said i dont know how long they were in the shop before I started working there. But being from Canada this guys reputation proceeds him and not in a good way. Sort of known as a grifter and a bit of a joke.
Also when he says he wins cups he sometime does stuff like this….

3 Likes

So many bullies, so many members I’ve lost respect for. I feel like I’m back at ic.

3 Likes

This topic is supposed to be for those who have grown and or used Medman products. It’s clearly stated to not be a topic for haters.

The excessive spam, character defamation, and off topic posts should be more thoroughly moderated, as the OP states, so as to maintain the topic-related posts.

2 Likes

Nope this guy is a grifter and needs to be blasted. I dont care if i get suspended. Hes a pure scammer

4 Likes

Closing threads for years after being exposed….years

4 Likes

It’s not defamation if it’s true.

3 Likes

Heres Podcast with med man and Blue skies vienna. talking skunk together

6 Likes

1 Like

Done.

Between mail order, festivals and markets, permaculture, the loud skunk project 2024 and a wife I may not be the quickest to bin the off topics

1 Like

Lolol, look at this fucking fraud

Man editing and changing posts looolol

Keep scamming butch

I finally had a chance to rummage thru all my seeds from 2023 and I have a few extra original sssc (nevil) skunk#1 80s line and the presoviet afghani hindu kush male.

Both plants are loud af with the female leaning more to cheese and the male to road-kill

You can call em whatever you like original master kush remix, med-mans master kush 2.0 or just skunk kush.

But it’s an excellent way to to launch thr med-man brand sub forum here

Tried to grow two packs. Zero germed.

5 Likes

Lol, he keeps editing and deleting my posts on my feedback.

1 Like

Self moderated and scrubbed vendor channels aren’t good for overgrow no matter who the breeder is. I can’t see this setting a precident that isn’t harmful in the long run.

18 Likes

He can edit your posts?

7 Likes