Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Bought a couple new items today
New 3 gallon sprayer, much needed

And this…

Alright my organic brethren, I got the yucca y’all keep singing praises about. Now what do I do with it? lol. Use it as a surfactant for my foliars correct?

10 Likes

Thanks for all the Love @Pedro_Bann @Tinytuttle @Mongobongo

@Olbrannon. YES! She made it!

Fyi… the autos are really honking now. Stinking up the back yard

3 Likes

@Pedro_Bann. I hope they all get bigger than I anticipate

4 Likes

Beautiful looking plants you have going, and some really cool flowers around them too! Been following along for awhile, but this is the first time I really noticed all the other plants you have sprinkled around. Really awesome stuff you have going @Meesh!

5 Likes

I suppose you can do that also you can also mix some up in a watering can and water it into the soil will help with soils that have a peat base to them to make the more hydrophilic.

2 Likes

Oh! You like flowers and other plants, you can see my backyard transformation here… It was once a blank canvas… FYI it’s like 1000 posts long so may want to hit the summarize button, lol

5 Likes

Lol. I’ve been eyeing that thread for awhile, but I prefer to read through because you never know what helpful info you’re going to find. I’m still playing catch up and the wife gets upset I spend too much time on here… I’ve been picking one of the longer threads to work through each week lol. I’ll have to queue that one up for next :+1:

5 Likes

@Meesh…alright…you convinced me…lol. I’m putting a clone of ssdd, and bd#2×js , outdoors next to the sk91’s :wink:.

4 Likes

Right?! The SSDD and JS are looking mighty out there! I’m super impressed with them! I think I did the JS pheno 6 if I recall.

5 Likes

Damn you have a lot going on! Everything’s looking great!

4 Likes

Thanks, Man! Yeah, slightly over my legal limit… :wink:

6 Likes

I’m glad your plants are starting to take off but have to suggest ‘ugly plant thread’ for that mini-me-fem-mix :astonished: :mag_right: :herb:

:sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Haha! Tell @ReikoX that his new autos seeds better be worth the cost of the soil! That tiny little fkr is ugly, but I’m gonna smoke that delicious tasting bitch, even if it is all in one joint. :joy: The last mini-me was tasty and stony as hell :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I think I have better plants this time around. Did you see those ugly plants I used last time?

14 Likes

Gonna have some big girls on your hands there … might want to give those photos a topping and looks like they could do with a little clean up around the bottoms … looking good over there !! Nice one !!

4 Likes

So, @Sunvalley says I should top the photos then I need to top the photos. Only problem is I’m a paranoid pruner. Would someone be so kind as to snatch the pic of the SSDD and draw on it exactly where I should cut? I don’t want to screw it up.

4 Likes

how tall do you want to deal with? top them about 50% of your target height, so you won’t need a ladder.

it feels like putting a pet down, but in ‘17 I tried using only the bottom 4 branches, removing like 2’ of plant :scream: and it worked out beautifully.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Could take this top off here …n
could also go a node lower

11 Likes

That’s what I thought, I just didn’t want to screw up. So, just the top node, right above the two branches. I keep trimming stuff off the bottom and practically the next day I have leaves touching the ground again. I should trim complete branches off the bottom too? Like 6 - 12 inches depending? I’ll do all this tmw after I’m completely certain

3 Likes

Pulled the first fem mix auto. Was looking at it and the whole top was crunchy. Roots were tiny. I’m thinking the other mutant dark devil should be pulled as well. It doesn’t seem to be doing much. On a lighter note, The new FM 2 is above soil, waiting on 1 and 3 now. I see new sets of leaves on every node on every plant on the daily. These suckers are going crazy right now.

2 Likes