Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

I’ll be keeping an eye on this grow . I’ve got ssdd and dbhp as well. Nice looking plants matey

2 Likes

Awesome! The more the merrier! Welcome!

1 Like

Pics of the photoperiods this morning
SSDD

DBHP

JS

Cherry Berry White

21 Likes

Fems
Kushage

Botafumeiros

OG Skunk

Holy Punch

Strawberry Diesel

Good Shit

22 Likes

Autos
Da green

Jamaican haze

Blue Dream 1

Blue Dream 2

Dark Devil

Mini me fem mix

New seedlings

Sparkles phenos in the ground… 2 easy d, 1 dark sparks

26 Likes

hooray! it made it. :smile:

7 Likes

I have a feeling that your photo’s will get much larger than you anticipated.

9 Likes

The gardens are fantastic. Great looking show, can’t wait until the fall.

3 Likes

Damn those are some pretty looking plants! Better get a few of those leafs in the press books!

4 Likes

Bought a couple new items today
New 3 gallon sprayer, much needed

And this…

Alright my organic brethren, I got the yucca y’all keep singing praises about. Now what do I do with it? lol. Use it as a surfactant for my foliars correct?

10 Likes

Thanks for all the Love @Pedro_Bann @Tinytuttle @Mongobongo

@Olbrannon. YES! She made it!

Fyi… the autos are really honking now. Stinking up the back yard

3 Likes

@Pedro_Bann. I hope they all get bigger than I anticipate

4 Likes

Beautiful looking plants you have going, and some really cool flowers around them too! Been following along for awhile, but this is the first time I really noticed all the other plants you have sprinkled around. Really awesome stuff you have going @Meesh!

5 Likes

I suppose you can do that also you can also mix some up in a watering can and water it into the soil will help with soils that have a peat base to them to make the more hydrophilic.

2 Likes

Oh! You like flowers and other plants, you can see my backyard transformation here… It was once a blank canvas… FYI it’s like 1000 posts long so may want to hit the summarize button, lol

5 Likes

Lol. I’ve been eyeing that thread for awhile, but I prefer to read through because you never know what helpful info you’re going to find. I’m still playing catch up and the wife gets upset I spend too much time on here… I’ve been picking one of the longer threads to work through each week lol. I’ll have to queue that one up for next :+1:

5 Likes

@Meesh…alright…you convinced me…lol. I’m putting a clone of ssdd, and bd#2×js , outdoors next to the sk91’s :wink:.

4 Likes

Right?! The SSDD and JS are looking mighty out there! I’m super impressed with them! I think I did the JS pheno 6 if I recall.

5 Likes

Damn you have a lot going on! Everything’s looking great!

4 Likes

Thanks, Man! Yeah, slightly over my legal limit… :wink:

6 Likes