Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Finally made it through this whole thread.

Fantastic job! Lots of good information in here!

Good thing it’s almost 2020… your thread is LOOOOOONG lol.

Jelly

12 Likes

I know, I’m such a poster. Like to log every little thing too! lol

4 Likes

Speaking of posting, I’m back to the cages Dad is building for next year. So my fellow outdoor growers… we are gonna build 2 cages for each plant. My question is… is the first one good at about 30inches from the stalk and another one at approx 60 inches about Right? Meaning outward not upward in this question

7 Likes

@Calyxander have you ever grown the original cheese strain?

1 Like

Hi @Meesh
No, I have never grown any Cheese or Cheese related strain/cross …to the best of my recollection.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Not too sure of inches … I’ll check my cages tomorrow and work out the cm of 1st cage… 2nd cage i would wait till just before you need it … sometimes you need 3 cages … all depends on the strains

6 Likes

I’d appreciate that. Dad is still formulating a plan and before we spend money to build our contraptions we need a general idea. He has come up with something that can be reused and also can be easily added to or adjusted depending on the plant. Basically this will be a investment that we can use for many years

5 Likes

Yeah thats the right way to go. Ive been using some of my cages a few years now… defs an investment

3 Likes

I’m sure as he’ll not going through the same shit next year as this year. Obviously I was way unprepared lol

1 Like

Piece by piece it is cheap, but adds up very quickly when you need to build like 18 cages lol

1 Like

Anyone have an easy cbd dog treat recipe?

I used to make my dog treats from her special food. I would take the dog food and grind it up. I would add some garlic and onion powder (in your case the CBD would be added here). Then add water until it forms a dough. Form the dough into treats and bake in the oven until firm.

5 Likes

That’s not a bad idea as she has a special diet. You saying decarb and just grind up the stuff or make into some form of oil first?

2 Likes

Yeah it can add up. I get a 50m roll of weld mesh fencing … 1 roll gets me through quite a few spots. Then i use thin fence droppers to hold them in place. I get fencing with 100mm diameter spaces between each link so i can get in and work where i need… not sure of how you guys are going to do yours so this is just the way ive found cheapest and easiest for me… looking fwd to seeing what your pops comes up with…

6 Likes

Hey :wave: a nice one to try might be UFS18 They looked really nice when @50state did a run in the summer. Lots floating around now since his generous server sale a few weeks back.

6 Likes

I’ve been generously offered some of those beans. They will be in next year’s grow for sure if I end up with a girl child. Old skunks will be most abundant next year and I couldn’t be happier.

6 Likes

Can I decarb all of my trim at once and say stick it in the freezer until I need it? Or is it best to do it as I go?

4 Likes

Personally, I would make it I to a Green Dragon tincture, then use that to make my dough.

Sure can if you stick it in the freezer. Hope you got a large freezer. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You have a thread on making the green dragon don’t You? Can you link it for me? Maybe I’ll try it when I get back from my trip.

2 Likes

My little “medicine” cabinet. Mostly, my autos from summer, my blue dream and minis of the strains I smoke from the buckets. It makes me happy to look in here.

18 Likes