Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

When I bought the seeds it was to help my dog Jess but unfortunately I didn’t get to medicate her with it so I used it for my cppd and was amazed how much it helped.

4 Likes

I need to smoke her more often. I’m in the habit of evening smoke only. She’s doing wonders for me right now without being rocked. I can still enjoy my coffee buzz.

2 Likes

She does give me a head change though. Almost high, but not exactly. Nothing that really impairs me.

2 Likes

I don’t think she will work very well if you’ve already been smoking a THC strain. Something to do with how the both bind to receptors THC binding better/stronger??

3 Likes

It just had me feeling like when you’ve slept longer than usual then woke up on your own without an alarm. Totally relaxed and head a little cloudy

2 Likes

Exactly! I haven’t smoked anything else today. Just her. I think I’m gonna grind some of her up and put it on my dog’s food. She has cancer, but the worst for her is her blown out knee. I’ll see how she responds

2 Likes

Needs decarbed 1st @meesh

2 Likes

Oh! So cook her in the oven for a bit first? What is the temp again? 145?

2 Likes
1 Like

110 degrees for 2 hours that site says. @Sebring is the CBD pro on here :v:

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll need to convert to Fahrenheit. Def gonna do this for Jezebel today. So 230f I’ll try a half ounce for now in case she won’t eat it

3 Likes

Read more closely 240 for 1 hour for cbd

3 Likes

Fuck I should make so.e butter out of it. I would eat edibles with this!

2 Likes

I was giving Jess my bull mastiff CBD oil for a couple of months and it helped massively. She slept better and her appetite came back with a vengeance. I had to have her put to sleep when she couldn’t get up herself and I had to carry her into the garden to pee. That’s no easy feat with a 9 stone dog.

6 Likes

Chocolate chip cookies and your dog will take your hand with it :rofl:

2 Likes

So far she has a mast cell cancer type 2 which is a slow growing type and so far it’s only been on her skin. Don’t think she has pain from it. Her knee however…

4 Likes

Jess had bone cancer. They could have removed her leg but she wouldn’t have coped at all with her front leg missing. Was the hardest decision of my life having such a young dog put to sleep.

6 Likes

I wish they lived longer. Like parrots or something. Even when they have a full life, it’s never enough. I still miss one of my cat’s terribly and it’s been years. I can’t bring myself to even think about my Jezzy passing. I get really pissy when the men call her old and point out that she’s slowing down.

6 Likes

My next pet is a tortoise. Let that c*nt deal with my death :rofl:

10 Likes

Bwahaha Lmao! :joy::joy:

6 Likes