Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

:100::100::100::100::100: Iā€™m hoping it was a phase. If he starts again, Iā€™ll sic my mom on him this time. :astonished:

2 Likes

Admittedly, I broke down and took a Xanax, I had myself worked into a tizzy. Iā€™m puffing on some of the FAM from summer as itā€™s my really chill out weed. For some reason @ReikoX his indica crosses give me zero paranoia and anxiety unlike the usually 50 million other Indica strains that do. Itā€™s a good stash to have. I use it like my blue dream. Medicinal for me in terms of depression/anxiety. All my other strains are just to get me high and ease middle age aches and pains. lol Maybe when you have time Reiko you could suggest a few indica strains that I should try as you seem to be on the same page as I as what indica is helpful for anxiety.

Iā€™m sitting here now, counting my blessings. Usually what I do after a tizzy subsides. Getting some perspective. Going to a beautiful island with the one I love, have food, shelter, my dog, marijuana in my back yard and people who love me. I can survive a week with my Mom. Woosa :raised_hands: OHHHHHMMMMM

10 Likes

4 Likes

Maybe itā€™s a good thing my man decided to bring doobies after all. Breathe Meesh Breathe

7 Likes

Im sure youre going to have a blast . . Sounds like a trip i need to take soon lol

4 Likes

Man, I love Kauai

Closed, but still high

19 Likes

Were you in there for furniture or self-esteem?! :joy:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :cloud:

2 Likes

Do you put Boveda packs in your jars? Which one?

I put a small Boveda 62 in any jar that dips under 62rh. Above 65rh I burp them. Above 70 I put them out to dry for a few hours.

5 Likes

Enjoy the :sunny: & the :beach: you lucky buggerā€¦:wink:

You needed a break from trim jailā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

Tell 'em, Hey! ā€¦ :palm_tree:

2 Likes

Aloha! Iā€™ve returned from paradise! Wow! Kauai is the most beautiful of the Hawaiian islands for sure! I love traveling with my sweetie too. Thatā€™s the stuff dreams are made of. Did so many wonderful things there.

Rented bikes and rode a few miles along the ocean to a good surf beach, where my man got to catch some Hawaiian waves. Damn, heā€™s hot. Sorry, drifted. Went tubing on a nature preserve through lava rock tunnels. It was bad ass! Took a cruise down the Wailea river to a fern grotto. Bitchen water falling from a cave with ferns growing all along like the 50 foot face of this thing. They call it the most romantic place on earth. Took a few drives to the south and north sides of the island. Went to the lighthouse with the most amazing views. A huge cliff with all sorts of exotic birds nesting all along the side overlooking the ocean on one side and the mountain they call the sleeping giant on the other side. Went to Hanalei Bay and beautiful beaches all along the south side.

Visited quite a few waterfalls, one was in the opening sequence of Fantasy Island. And another one you can see from a lookout but canā€™t remember the nameā€¦ We also did a 7 mile excursion, 2 miles kayaking then a 3 mile hike to and from Secret Falls which was absolutely exquisite and another 2 miles back in the kayak. That was gnarly. They didnā€™t tell us when they presented it that you literally had to hike through 3 miles of treacherous path through mud to get to the waterfall. It was brutal. So thick, slippery, dangerous. The entire way was nothing but thick mud and tree roots and Slippery rocks. Had to cross streams and shit. This poor old guy, he had to have been 80 who was already just unsteady on his feet to begin with, fell and hit his head. Our guide who served as an Army medic (thank dog) had to patch him up. I slipped and almost fell quite a few times. Once we got to the waterfall, it was magnificent. You could swim in the pool it created and get underneath the waterfall. It was incredible and Iā€™m glad I got to be there with my sweetie and experience it, but I wouldnā€™t do it again if you paid me. My man loved it, but heā€™s all athletic and stuff, On the way back from the falls, right before we got back to our kayaks, these 20 somethings, pass us on the trail on their way up, beers in their hands, hip hop blaring on the bluetooth. I have to say that I was slightly envious. I used to be them. That was such a young people adventure and here I was hobbling back, aching, miserable, bit up by bugs and burnt to a crisp. We were so tore up and tired, not to mention filthy when we got back. I honestly couldnā€™t say if I loved it or hated it. Both, I think. lol

Did this sunset sightseeing on a golf course where we got to cruise around in golf carts and see bitchen views of the Queens Bath, The sleeping giant. All of the mountain, all at sunset. It was really cool.

So many other amazing things and beauty galore. Really packed it in. Wasnā€™t really the plan, but damn it was a good vacation!

18 Likes

Sounds like a great time ā€¦ i need that kind of vacation

3 Likes

The people on Kauai are lovely too! Loved their culture. Saw the most amazing sunrises, Iā€™ve ever seen, coffee in hand standing at the waterā€™s edge every morning. At night, we got the full moon too just sparkling and shining bright over the ocean. An absolutely magical and breathtaking place! Words donā€™t do it justice.

8 Likes

Iā€™ll post pics once Iā€™m settled and load all the photos etcā€¦

4 Likes

I would really love to go back. Never went to Kauai, only Oahu. Did you have an all inclusive lodging thing or did you guys put all of that together on your own once you got there? Seems like you hit lot of the best things.

I may never want to come back if I were to go again.

3 Likes

We stayed in a time share condo. The time share people had a bunch of the tour folks do a presentation early Sunday morning after we got there and we told them what interested us and they booked everything for us. Of course we had to pay for it.

I am so tired and sore today. I need a vacation from my vacation. It was so nice to sleep in my own bed last night and see my dog. Unfortunately, Iā€™m wiped, but have to go help my mother move boxes out of her newly sold house as she quilted us and owe her for the plane tickets. Thatā€™s how she rolls, a gift is never really a gift. Itā€™s all good though. Iā€™ll get it over with so I can unpack and do my laundry at some point.

7 Likes

So guess I should have figured out time to harvest the DBHP before I left. I found some major mold on some of the colas. A few I will have to chop completely in half. Oh well, Kauai was worth it. The plant comes down tmw . Strawberry Diesels look fine, still hanging in there.

Also found out that Dad needs overwaterers anonymous. A few of my container plants bit the dust, but Iā€™m grateful for his effort

9 Likes

On a totally different strange note, I never had any interest in sending in one of those DNA tests to one of those Ancestry places. Just figured it would be pretty boring and I would just be a mix of white people. I checked out my Momā€™s DNA results and turns out she is part Native American. In a million years, I would not have thought that we would be part American Indian. Pretty damn cool! Another interesting thing was that my Mom had 80% more alleles of Neanderthal genetics than the rest of the population, meaning direct descendant of early man, specifically the ones who carved the earliest cave paintings in Germany. Also, remember my Grandfather and Great Uncle telling us that all of our Irish ancestors came from County Cork. Surprisingly, the test traced her DNA to that specific County of Ireland. Kinda wild.

12 Likes

:zipper_mouth:

:laughing: :joy_cat: :sweat_smile: :sweat_drops: teeehheeee hehehe

Iā€™m sooooo eager to find out the results of the same thing from my mom; we got it just in time post-mortem :thinking: and it came back A+ viable. :thumbsup: She was adopted & the documents are sealed so it could reveal some storiesā€¦

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes