Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Topped all the photos today and trimmed 2 branches off the bottoms to keep shit off of the ground. Fem Mix Auto 3 is up, no sign of FM 1. I’ll give it one more day and give up.

The 3 autos @MomOnTheRun gave me… CO Cookies, Candy Dawg and the Char Angel CBD are almost ready for final pot. These are growing really fast. Summer is on and cracking here! I pulled the Dark Devil auto as it was a mutant and bigger than the last, but was just stalled and unproductive. Kind of bummed, out of 6 Dark Devils @Northern_Loki shared with me, 2 I grew out as mutants, 3 never germed and 1 mutant I pulled. Never did get a good one. These were from an old @Mr.Sparkle run. From the new generation of autos, at least I have 1 Dark Spark in the ground that seems to be okay despite coming up with only one cotyledon.

So recap… Autos in veg are the 3 from MOTR, 1 Dark Spark, 2 Easy D’s, FM 2 and 3 from @ReikoX and flowering are Da Green, Jamaican Haze and 2 Blue Dream. Which are so stinky now that I thought my boyfriend was smoking this morning when I got out of the shower and realized that it was actually the 4 autos outside wafting through the window. Anyone know what triggers the smell in cannabis? As they flower for awhile before they throw off scent.

10 Likes

Oh, I’m so sorry about that @Meesh. I’ll try to get you some more varieties in the near future.

3 Likes

Did you ever grow out the other 6? Curious if any were good?

Don’t even worry about it! I appreciate the share and I had fun trying! I have had a few duds and mutants on the new ones sparkle sent too! Good learning there! It’s all good in the hood, Bro! :metal:

3 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz now you know how all the planters, soil and such came about for my cannabis grow on this thread. Can’t believe you made it through my backyard thread in just a day! That’s awesome! Thanks for reading it! Hope you got something useful out of it.

5 Likes

It was truly awesome seeing the transformation you’re making in your back yard. I had a lot of free time that day lol. Couldnt believe I made it through either lol. I did skip a bit of banter, but I got a lot of great info throughout. Hope I eventually get a way to use it lol.

4 Likes

How about a few auto pics of bud stacking up?
Da green

Jamaican haze

Blue Dream

25 Likes

Beautiful ladies :+1: , I wish I was your neighbor … :grin:

7 Likes

The smell in your garden must be awesome.
The Charlotte’s angel you got from @MomOnTheRun are you sure it’s an auto flower? I’m unsure if I only sent her a single Charlotte’s angel seed or a couple. They were something I grew out for pain meds for myself and I was also going to dose my bull mastiff with it but unfortunately I ended her pain before they finished. If they are indeed the seeds I sent to her it’ll be a photoperiod and a massive yielder✌

5 Likes

Lol, light or no light, them autos were happy as happy can be. :thumbsup: Them nachos look bomb too. :heart_eyes:

Your garden does always look beautiful. Like George said, I’d love to be your neighbor. One of my neighbors does keep her yard on point, I should take pictures and pass it off as my own. :joy:

7 Likes

@Meesh those are some damn fine ladies there!

3 Likes

@Esrgood4u and @MomOnTheRun I hope it’s not a photo it was marked auto. I don’t have any more room for biggies. I would really hate to waste it.

The only other that said photo was pyramid anesthesia, right @MomOnTheRun

1 Like

@Esrgood4u and @MomOnTheRun this is what it says… maybe the reg you speak of is the critical mass cbd? I hope so…

Haha I kept the package so I can reuse the little dessicant beads inside

2 Likes

All plants had a liquid fish drench today per soil test except the autos in pots. Looks like Auto FM 1 is gonna show. I see a tiny split in the soil and what looks like a stem curling out under there! That would be 3 for 3 so far of Reikos new autos… Stoked!

Thanks for all the love everybody! It does smell damn good out there! Not only the cannabis, but all the other lilies and stock flowers blooming too!

3 Likes

Sparkles autos out in the dirt

Long ass row of fem plants… 6 total

15 Likes

There were a couple you sent…I kept 1 that didn’t sprout for me and the other to Meesh - same with Jamaican Haze. I thought they were both auto’s and now I see the package (still attached to the pot I had it in) I see CBD…

That, Good Shit and the CBD Critical Mass

I am truly sorry Meesh - totally my fault. Kill her if you have to and i’ll buy you a pack for later :wink:

You want dessicants? I can send you a bunch as I pocket the packets all the time at work while everyone else throws them away…guess they just don’t know their value :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Ah shit balls! First of all, there is no way in hell that I can kill a female CBD plant (we are certain she is a SHE, right?) lol, especially when she is absolutely gorgeous. I’ll grow her in a damn pot. :wink: Secondly, don’t you dare try to buy me a seed. I don’t mind sharing, but don’t be silly. You have been MORE than generous already. However, the dessicants, would be lovely. Hit me up for postage though.

I’ll get to do organics in a container for the long term too. Excellent learning opportunity. Plus one more potted plant at this point in my garden makes no difference time wise. Tons of stuff to water anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I may limit her grow space to like 7 or 10 gallons eventually though.

btw… the CO cookies and Candy Dawg are autos right?

2 Likes

100% female

3 Likes

Yes ma’am and to ease your anxiety over my total fuck up, here is a pic of the package she came in…

To ease my guilt I surely will…lets see how it goes cuz I do want to try it myself :stuck_out_tongue: See, I built the 2 3x3x8’s for Sativa’s only cuz they take so long, the stacked 2x3x4’s for Indica’s and the micro cab for CBD strains til we find a couple (Indica or Sativa dominant) to go in one of the 4 cabinets then turn it into a boy/fem area…then I decided to try perpetual hence having Hibernate and Purple Badlands in my windowsills though nowhere close to having room for them at the moment :stuck_out_tongue:

Come January, I will be focusing on pheno hunting from all of these awesome strains we have been seeding and disbursing…perhaps a couple, few sog runs - dunno yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Whelp, your on the lists for the Lucky’s so i’ll just include them in a small flat rate box though it will also be around the time i’ll know what Lilly is what for you to choose from with the catmint an siberian irises going into dormancy then - all I promised to send anyway hmmmm we’ll figure it out when it gets closer to fall :wink:

Great plan :wink:

Yes!! They were/are apart of theVaults seed comparatives over at Grasscity every ~3-4 months…be an active member, get 5 auto’s of whatever needs proofed and document it on the topic - preferably before the next giveaway. Here are the links…

Colorado Cookies
Candy Dawg

I’ll skip out on the next couple ones just cuz my plate is full at the moment so I know I cannot contribute and feel bad already as I stopped documenting Candy Dawg once I put her outside and told them all she is left to Mother Nature now…I can’t even look though am told she is hanging on - I have to peek eventually just don’t want to ya know lol When I have room i’ll run her properly :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Here’s what mine look like, so definitely no autos on your side.

But check out the Earth Lover seeds that @Sebring will be giving away, they are Auto CBD Charlotte’s Angel.

4 Likes

I grew one out last year in a bubble bucket. They are 100% photoperiod and feminized. 4 week veg and I’m sure they went to 10 weeks bloom and I yielded around 8oz dry so outdoors they will likely end up trees :rofl:

4 Likes