Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Charlottes angel cbd transplanted 5 gallon pot

Good Shit

Group shot Fem planters

2nd planter… strawberry diesels

Group shot DBHP, CBW, JS

17 Likes

I was good with this thread when everything was smaller, now I just feel inadequate!

You can add to the first world problems thread in a couple weeks, ‘when you need to prune your cannabis just to see out the window’.

Keep smiling.

14 Likes

Not really. I had a couple of those too.

Older bottom leaves & shaded ones age out & drop off so I’d call it “self-mulching” :joy:

Nice day in the garden. The ones against the house look great… like an espalier or cordon.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Haha! Luckily that’s just the garage windows.
Thanks for the love @Pedro and @cannabissequoia. btw your cherry berry white is the biggest one out there now! It decided that it wants to look down on the DBHP…

Oh and a weird fact… DBHP doesn’t bleed anymore. Have you experienced this @MomOnTheRun?

6 Likes

Yup! Once the stems mature and become woody the red sap isn’t seen anymore as it doesn’t build up like it does in the young stems

4 Likes

Okay, then I’m not tripping. I was trying to impress my dad with dragons blood and the shit was white lol. Glad it turned out female or it would have been no fun hacking it down. lol You know if it doesn’t scream and bleed…

3 Likes

All yesterdays transplants are looking good this morning. Everything standing up straight. Charlotte’s angel is slightly crooked, but that is my curse when transplanting in pots. My head must be on a bit sideways cuz I always seem to get them off center or crooked.

After writing on Dafozz’s thread I realized I only have about 2 more weeks to germ more autos. Guess I better start a new batch today and the last next week.

4 Likes

:smile:

"COM-POST Tumbler!" … what do you got for MEEE?!

:notes:

to the tune of ‘Concrete Jungle’

:clap: :joy:

3 Likes

I would cover it with some firm tape around, to avoid bugs and water harming it more and the stem not bending again, like when you cover the holes in the trees … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Hey @Meesh, that DBHP is that an Auto or Photo?

1 Like

Photo, from the preservation run @MomOnTheRun did for OG
If you never made the list. I would be happy to share a few with you. Just pm me your address.

5 Likes

Measured the plants today for shits and giggles…
Kushage 5’3"
Cherry Berry White 5’6"
DBHP 4’10"
Jungle Spice 3’6"
Holy Punch 4’10"
OG Skunk 3’11"
Botafumeiros 4’3"
Strawberry Diesels both about 3’6"
Good Shit 3’1"

11 Likes

I honestly thought the OG Skunk would have been the tallest when I started all the seeds.

4 Likes

I appreciate it, but for now I am going to concentrate on autos, outside, and bring the electric down. Have a few photos I want to grow out, but inside will mostly be for getting more seeds for the moment.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. I was under the impression Jungle Spice was a taller variety. Dispelled. No SSDD to measure? And is that the Good Shit that started off crip?

2 Likes

It’s hard to know on the Jungle Spice. Lefthandseeds sent us like 8 different phenos. This was his #6. The SSDD was a male and is resting in pieces in my compost. Yeah, the good shit is straight V shaped from the very bottom of the main stem, topped by a bug at birth. lol

5 Likes

:joy:

3 Likes

Very nice stats to go with their pictures as they strut their stuff being proud plants in your garden…expensive and alot of work though its paying off - so happy for you!!! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @MomOnTheRun! So far so good! Still quite a ways to go! Fingers crossed that it continues to be smooth sailing!

4 Likes

Gave all the photos an Enthuse foliar. A micronutrient blend from my soil lab. Figured with all the pruning and staking as of late, they could use a boost. I know I say this every time, but Man, I love that new sprayer! It’s amazing how easy things can be when you have the proper tools!

Popped my last 4 Blue Dream Auto seeds today. I can’t be entirely certain that one seed actually made it into the hole though, if you know what I mean? Shit happens sometimes. It just occurred to me that I had been so worried about Dad’s meds, that I forgot about my own. So this auto run will be strictly for me. It also occurred to me today that out of the 10 different strains out there right now (not counting autos) there is a very real possibility that I won’t be able to tolerate any of them. Miss strain sensitivity over here! Could you imagine having pounds of weed and not being able to smoke any of it? That would suck. I’m betting that I’ll be able to tolerate at least one of them, but it really is a crap shoot with me. Silly me didn’t buy any photo Blue Dream seeds this year. That is my sure thing when it comes to strains for me. However bored I’ve become of smoking it, it still works just as well.

Also, last year my cure sucked (learning curve) so Dad decided to drop off a huge box of Integra humidity packs. Seem to be doing a great job on my new jar of auto bud right now. Do you guys use these? Really seem like the ticket for long term storage as well.

I’m catching on as to where the Jungle Spice got it’s name. It is so bushy. The thing is just a bushy round ball with a million leaves. Gonna be an interesting one. Can already tell it’s gonna be a bitch to trim when time comes.

7 Likes