Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Only after my bud starts to get too dry which is probably a bit too late. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yes, especially if I plan to press it for rosin. The bud needs a little moisture to press. I like them way better than Boveda.

4 Likes

I must have missed this the other day… it can here! I’ve seen it. They’ll reveg and start over. Only thing is they will be pretty pathetic as the reveg will be during winter basically so very little sun hours.

3 Likes

@ReikoX my guanos ready and I’m getting ready to add kelp and molasses. Can I put yucca in there with these ingredients? Or do it another day separate?

5 Likes

Check this out…
Before the flower tea

10 mins after flower tea… Wheeeeee!

14 Likes

She is praying to the god of growth, @Meesh.

4 Likes

I threw about 2 gallons into my front rose bush planter and instead of the leaves, all the rose petals are sticking up like that. They look like they had a double shot of espresso! :coffee::seedling::astonished:

6 Likes

Yes yes and yes one more time. My plants a jealous now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

None of my plants would look this good if it weren’t for all of you here at OG! I learn so much from everyone! Just wanted to say Thank You!

The most difficult thing for me to learn about growing cannabis was watering in containers properly! Funny isn’t it? One good thing about plants in the ground is you never have to worry about overwatering.

5 Likes

@ReikoX I have 6 of your autos going out there right now! The last 4 seeds I have will be my last run of autos for the year. I’m gonna pop those once this weeks planting comes up! Really excited to see each unique one! :smiley: I only had 1 that didn’t germ so far and my maid threw out 5. lol

3 Likes

I think the Jungle Spice #6 would be a great one for all you indoor growers since it’s pretty compact. Don’t think you would have to deal with too much stretch. Who else is running #6? Is it you @Esrgood4u? Maybe it is @Hashtree… Let me know your experience with it. Wondering if yours is a like a round bush as well?

4 Likes

No it’s, not me @Meesh.

1 Like

So, I’m gonna have to buy a drying racks to go with the bowl trimmer. Anybody want to estimate the probable yield of one of my outdoor plants? I have no idea how much space I’ll need for 1 let alone 11 plants maybe 1/2 lb per plant?

1 Like

I will play.
I’m going with an average of 700 grams per plant so 7.7 kilograms in total

2 Likes

You might not have to dry them all at the same time if they finish far enough apart.

2 Likes

Wow! Really? I was being conservative and thinking like 1/4 of that. Never grew plants this big before. I just have no clue what to expect

Oh the strawberry diesels will probably finish much later, but all the hybrids will be pretty close to one another I would expect

2 Likes

Dad wants me to figure out a drying rack and I don’t have a clue? What do you guys use?

2 Likes

I just like to line hang whole branches!

4 Likes

Yeah, but with the bud trimmer that I just got there won’t be any branches

2 Likes

I’ll go with 8lbs total right around 3/4 lb/plant!

2 Likes