Strawberry Diesels 4’3" 8"
Good Shit 3’7" 6"
Jungle Spice 3’9" 3"
DBHP 5’1" 3"
Cherry Berry White 6’0" 6"

Wow! About an inch per day

10 Likes

Hey @Meesh, you’re killing it out in that Cali sun… looks awesome gurl…:+1:

Looking forward to seeing how things finish… you’re going to give the new bud trimmer a good workout…:peace:

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

Looking mighty fine @Meesh! Everything looks nice and healthy!

1 Like

Thanks Guys! :green_heart:

Hey @Tinytuttle Do I just leave the water in the jar until the seeds sprout or dump it out tmw?

4 Likes

You can soak them for 24 hours and dump the water then your good to go!

4 Likes

Good job … those girls are looking amazing !!! You’re going to have some really good bud on your hands soon … hard work pays off in the end innit

5 Likes

Thanks buddy! Do you have any experience with any diesels? They are starting to stretch like mad, but they are so skinny and spindly. Is that normal for really dominant sativas? They grew the most in the last few days. Maybe they are gonna start getting crazy now. I got them from Seedsman, starting to wonder if I just got shit genetics

Edit: Just remembered that those seeds were a month behind, but still…

5 Likes

Autos in final pots FM 4, 5 & 6

6 Likes

Dumped the popcorn water out after a day. Left it in the jar with the paper over it. Now I wait…

Heading out to apply some spinosad on all the cannabis, I’ve only got a few more weeks until bud and need to keep up the preventive maintenance. In a week or so, I’ll hit them with BT for caterpillars as well.

4 Likes

That spurge stuff needs to go ASAP it will make you hate life

red stemmed shit on ground

blech

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I think that shit was in the build a soil cover crop mix, cuz I never had it before. I pull it up when it gets too rowdy. lol

5 Likes

@MomOnTheRun It’s hard to tell from my latest pic cuz the sun shining and the leaves are hiding stuff, but that Candy Dawg auto is super impressive! The buds look spectacular, twice the size of the other 4 started at the same time. Can’t wait to see it finish. Was that the one that died on you outside? I hope I can tolerate the smoke, cuz I would def put that one on my list of autos that I would spend money on. It’s like buds on crack. The CO Cookies has 6 inches on her and half the size buds so far.

4 Likes

She is a nice one to grow

Yes :sob: Thats ok i’ll get one going in a month or so and let her take up a corner of my veg area :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Note Autos: Candy Dawg and CO Cookies 42 days from germ, FM 1, 2 & 3 32 days from germ
CO Cookies #2 and The Fuzz 1 & 2 in the ground 22 days from germ
FM 4, 5 & 6 10 days from germ

Dad is bringing me a padlock for my back gate. I’m slightly nervous going into bud. It’s a cannabis forest in my backyard, it’s gonna stink to high hell pretty soon. The way I figure it, if someone has enough balls to bypass my pitbull and jump an 8 foot fence while evading my neighbors to steal my plants, they deserve them. lol

8 Likes

Yeah I grew diesel for quite a few years. Probably one of my most favorite strains too… looking at yours, mine were never as spindly and definitely had a bit more body to their leaf structure … actually never seen a diesel that sativa looking before … can’t comment on the seed co as i don’t have any experience with them but my diesels would stink a foul odor from veg… just one of those plants that when it grows its screams I’m gonna be dank …

4 Likes

:radioactive:

I’m not kidding-- that’s what I said the first year. Now I need 8000 sq ft of plastic to kill it. :confused:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I believe you! I’ll just add it to the list of other weeds I battle on a constant basis. I hand pull everything…over and over and over… lol

5 Likes

The last blue dream auto I found lying on top of the starter actually came up and quick too! I guess the sun heated it up pretty good, hit some darkness and water and she was raring to go! So last 4 were all successful… I’ll be on to my final auto planting next week. The last 4 of Reiko’s FAM’s. The ones that are budding are looking really nice @ReikoX. Really impressed with this new batch so far! Thank you so much!

Found a doggon caterpiller baby on the Botafumeiros. Damn! I hit them all with spinosad instead of BT yesterday as I didn’t have any dechlorinated water ready. Anyone know if I can spray it right away? Probably should wait a week right? I pulled him off by hand, but in the last 3 days the plants have gotten so bushy it took twice the amount to foliar all the plants as the last time and twice the amount of time. These plants have gone absolutely nuts! I will have to get out the step stool for foliars here pretty quick.

6 Likes

You can safely over-apply bT. :blush:

if that guy ate any bT he’s be toasted soon. i’ve found a couple but they never survive…turn black & die. :thumbsup: :clap:

:evergreen_tree: :laughing:

2 Likes

Okay @ReikoX care to identify your FAMs? They look different to me today…
FM 1

FM 2

FM. 3

12 Likes