Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Organic peeps… all of the plants are in preflower now. If I recall they will do this for a few more weeks outside. Isn’t it time for alfalfa tea?? @Sunvalley @Sebring @Tinytuttle @ReikoX etc… I will need to buy some. Any suggestions?

The entire garden received another aspirin foliar today. It’s been 3 weeks.

I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but these plants look damn good so far in my opinion. To all of you who kindly donated these seeds, I sure hope I have done them justice. Let’s hope I can keep it up through bud.

5 Likes

At this stage I’d avoid alfalfa as a primary nutrient because of its extreme nitrogen numbers, unless you’re making seeds. You do want some though, because of the natural triacontanol it provides (it acts as stress reducer for the plant; think weed for your weed).

11 Likes

I agree with @Sebring here IIRCC kaligrownnbudz transitions into flower with mungbean and popcorn tea as far as SST goes.

4 Likes

Yeah agree with the chaps here too… you want to start building up your cytokinin balance and lowering the auxin levels. So I use popcorn sprout tea to achieve this. Also more fungal dominant teas will help the plants fight them nastys like pm as the flowers start to develop

8 Likes

Popcorn sprout tea or coconut water. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Regular ole organic popcorn will sprout? Then I just grind them up like paste? How much per gallon of water? Like a Tbsp?

5 Likes

I like to do 3/4-1 cup soak for a few hours then drain. Like to do mine in a mason jar rubber band with paper towel to lid area to allow air in Let germinate for 5 days maybe to the point where it’s has 1/4 tail then grind up in blender strain pour it in 5 gallon bucket of water , water away!

7 Likes

Yup! Old popcorn may have a hard time sprouting ! Orval redden bacher , jolly time your choice ! Pop some up while your at it for that munchy thing after smoking weed!

5 Likes

@Meesh you can probably even soak them over night to help soften that tough seed up! If it seems they are drying out just briefly soak and drain again .

5 Likes

Much appreciated, My friend! Love trying new things!

4 Likes

I’ll do it along with ya! My plants I feel are near a transitional stage also seems light the stretch is on at my place!

5 Likes

I like the cheap shit! Probably 2$ a bag! Lol!

10 Likes

Gonna start sprouting tomorrow and post some new pics of all the ladies! Too exhausted to move, spent all day in the hot sun at the county fair. Barely had enough energy to water the slightly droopy container plants outside. Yawn! Had way too much fun!

8 Likes

I love this!

I grew the corn a couple years ago. Cooler still, it’s oaxacan corn from Dora’s neighborhood likely.

Now, what do I do with it? :thinking:

10 Likes

Boy, I’m all sunburned and tired from yesterday. Not sure why so much exhaustion. I’ve been laying like a vegetable all day. Gonna get out and water and sprout some popcorn. Plus I promised new pics of the ladies… stay tuned

6 Likes

Today’s pics as promised
Kushage

Botafumeiros

OG Skunk

Holy Punch

Strawberry Diesel spindly AF

Good Shit

Cherry Berry White

Dragons Blood Hashplant

Jungle Spice

Charlottes angel cbd

19 Likes

A few of the budding autos
Co cookies

Candy Dawg

Reikos FM 1, 2 & 3

10 Likes

Auto in the ground
Easy D 1 &2

Dark spark

Co cookies

The fuzz 1 & 2

13 Likes

3 out of 4 blue dream autos have sprouted. I found the last seed that I wasn’t sure made it in laying on top of the 4th starter yesterday. I stuck it in there and watered it. It may come up in a few days if the sun didn’t cook it.

4 Likes

Found some popcorn for sprouting. Apparently I buy the $2 stuff too @Tinytuttle lol

10 Likes