Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

the house light shouldn’t affect them, as for the one that dampened off, sometime that happens if yeah they stay too wet or some bacteria took hold or just the tip of the tap root hits issues or gets damaged.

5 Likes

The first 4 autos have been put into their final homes. 3 gallon smart pots. Used Vermifire potting soil, an organic mix with EWC that I get at my local hydro store. 2 blue dream, 1 Reiko mix and 1 Dark Devil. I have 2 others not quite ready Jamaican Haze and Da Green and 2 Dark Sparks waiting to germ. I think 8 autos staggered should get Dad and I through until November harvest.

I’m gonna keep up potting all the photos until they are about a foot or so tall then place in the beds. Just want a bigger root system and taller plants when I put them in the ground. Higher chance of surviving a bug attack me thinks. Even though I have beaten back the bugs quite a bit, I am now in paranoia mode. Still no visible change on Good Shit, still watching and hoping. All the other photos are chugging along. Maybe they received 1/2 teaspoon of water today. Being extra careful.

8 Likes

Anybody ever used this brand? Picked it up today. Thought I would give a bit to the transplants tmw…

1 Like

Damn, every time I read this thread and you’re talkin’ weed this song comes to mind…

I must be high… and maybe a couple pops too… lmao

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

Well, they did go to Hawthorne High School and graduated a few years before both of my parents and played at their prom. Oh, did I mention Hawthorne High is right at the end of my street? True story. :grinning:

6 Likes

It’s possible I took out one with my breath after the wifes Alfredo!

2 Likes

It never did rain the other night, but it drizzled last night. Babies stayed out. I figured if they can’t survive that, they don’t deserve to live. lol. They were fine. Just didn’t want them in a downpour. Guess I’ll wait before experimenting with the kelp as they are wet again. Don’t need anymore liquids right now unless I folier later.

6 Likes

Transplanted the photos. Gave everything a bit of soluble kelp. Jamaican haze, da green and good shit weren’t ready for new pots. I think tiny leaves are coming up on the good shit. Still kinda hard to tell.
Photos

Autos

16 Likes

Tripping out on how much slower these start in the sun. Checking out @anon95954822 autos that are 2 weeks and leaps and bounds larger than mine and mine are older.

7 Likes

The new water soluble organic kelp has the plants really happy. Within 15 mins I noticed an extra perkiness in the autos. Hard to tell on the new transplants as they are probably still in shock. They look just fine. The Sunshine Daydream looks like an umbrella though, no matter what. It’s not over or under watered. The leaves are strong as is the stem. Not sure why it looks so saggy. I’ll grab a pic tomorrow. Maybe that’s just the way it grows. It’s looked like an umbrella for a good week now.

3 Likes

Good Shit magnified… I see baby leaves! YES

18 Likes

@anon95954822 do you have a Da Green auto up? I can see why @Mr.Sparkle called it that. Mine is like fluorescent now. Did you notice a color difference on yours?

I did a dance this morning when I magnified that Good Shit and saw those leaves! They are practically microscopic with my blind self. Just really want to see a plant with pink buds. lol

7 Likes

Why yes, yes I do… have a Da Green auto up… I haven’t noticed any colour difference in them yet, they are all pretty green… other than where I spilled a few drops of Mega Crop on a few of their leaves… they don’t seem to like it, coupled with the lights…

Good Shit on the Good Shit… Glad it’s pulling through… I looked up the strain to see it, and I think pink colas would look nice in your backyard…

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

My da green is just a seedling but it’s very dark

3 Likes

Very interesting you guys… She’s got I think her 3rd set of leaves and that’s where I really see it. It did it on the second set too until the 3rd grew in then she went to normal green. I’m curious to see if @Mr.Sparkle chimes in.

Hell yes they would! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Just for your reference… and it needed watering too…lol

And it’s on it’s 5th node now… really impressed with Mr. S’s Autos so far…

Peace
DaFozz

12 Likes

I’ll try and see if I can get a picture that truly captures mine tmw. Love these autos! Having fun! A new dark spark popped today. Still waiting on 1 more and 2 fem strawberry diesels. I’m worried that the medium was too wet when I planted them all. I throw the soilless mix in a bucket first to wet it, but it was kind of soggy this time and I went with it. The last dark spark dampened off. Right now I have one of Sparkle’s last auto runs a dark devil that just went in it’s final 3 gal pot. So 3 from him I have going right now. I find them incredibly easy once they get big enough for soil. No cutting, no pruning etc… Easy peasy.

7 Likes

there just plants :shrug: but love seeing them being used as a learning experience for all :heart_eyes:

but @Meesh which one above is the seedling from the Green pheno ? Also reason why its called that is the mother just remained green throughout its life mind you a light lime green till i drained it at the end where more the yellow undertones came out, but i don’t expect them all to be green i do expect some to throw some purple even if there name implies otherwise.

@anon95954822 from what ive seen of yours so far apart from the one you got lucky and have a very nice group going so far , just keep up on the watering or up pot otherwise just so they have a bit more buffer room and they will most likely take off on you so long as they stay healthy. Looking awesome.

To give you an idea watering wise when my plants are doing good in coco im typically watering multiple times a day, but also thats automated watering and me forcing small containers.

9 Likes

I’ll take a pic of the green pheno tmw. I have a feeling mine is the lime greeny like her momma. Wonder if @PoppaPuff and @anon95954822 are gonna come out purple? It will be interesting to find out.

6 Likes

You are much too humble, kind Sir. To lots of outdoor growers like me who doesn’t have the place to make seeds. Seeds are a really big deal and a million thanks again. And I know @PoppaPuff was literally chomping at the bit to grow his first auto… like I said, much too humble.

7 Likes