Meesh's 2019 Outdoor Grow Show

Nope, it’s the big sort of stove where they put inside the inciense. Once two altar boys put inside some Mary Jane an they were arrested :smiley:, perhaps that strain is like a tribute to them … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Oh got it! Thanks for that!

1 Like

You’re always welcome, BTW, hinduist or budhist inciense stinks the same :grin:. Please check this video, hope you make more smoke wirh your lady once harvested … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Could very well be…not a lot of info is availableon the strain though seemed interesting enough to grab a pack :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Started 2 new dark spark autos today, since I killed one and one never germed. Also started 2 fem strawberry diesel seeds.

I am absolutely thrilled at how many auto seeds Sparkle sent me! So generous! I can breathe easy knowing I have replacement seeds if any have a problem.

11 Likes

@George I kept waiting to see it conk someone on the head while they were swinging it! Hahaha!

4 Likes

Very generous indeed. Really looking forward to seeing you grow some out. Can’t wait to pop some myself.

5 Likes

Forgive my ignorance, but what happens if you pollinate a feminized seed? Would the seeds all be female too or would you have to silver them again for all females?

1 Like

Plants grown from feminized seeds that are pollinated with regular male pollen will produce regular seeds. You need pollen from a reversed plant for every batch of feminized seed you want to produce.

6 Likes

Thanks! I figured as much, that would be super cool though and way too easy if they did. lol

3 Likes

Oh shit! It looks like rain clouds rolling in, that will drown the seedlings. The normal lights in the house won’t mess with the autos if I bring them in for 1 night will it?

3 Likes

I’m no expert, but from what I’ve read i strongly believe autos will be perfectly fine with the lights. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable chimes in quick.

4 Likes

I haul them in and out all the time…frost here tonight. You should be just fine.

4 Likes

Perhaps that happened the day it was filled with Mary Jane … :grin:

2 Likes

Hahaha! Well, it certainly smelled better that day, regardless! :grin:

Seems the birds weren’t thrilled with the botafumeiros. They shit on it! Actually they missed the plant and got the soil.

2 Likes

Well if you are running organic that’s a blessing … :grin:

1 Like

I believe in some countries it’s considered good luck to get shit on by a bird and for stepping in dog doo. Maybe they just blessed the plant!

4 Likes

If a bird shit on me I’d leave her :rofl:

7 Likes

…without a :dollar: tip. :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Ha ha :rofl:I’m up for almost anything but that’s just plain nasty lol

3 Likes