Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

Hey friends! Check out the show "The English " on prime. The cinematography is epic and the show is gritty and amusing so far. Only 6 episodes so far though

4 Likes

Looks good…I’ll check it out

Let me look for some links I saved. I wanted to really bad when I first moved here and would still like to give it a go.

let me look… you thinking of magic shrooms or edibles or both?

1 Like

Magic… and microdosing

2 Likes

Crap, I’m not finding links I bookmarked somewhere. There was a good thread on here about wasn’t there? There’s lots of info out there and the materials are easy to get from what I understand. People in that thread should have plenty of choices. I have a friend in town asking me, too. He’s doing the same thing. Colorado just decriminalized it and making it available for doctors treating depression. I’ll try and find that thread.

5 Likes

Here it is: Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc

3 Likes

Decriminalized or not, do still be very cautious about it. If possible, don’t have the spores shipped directly to where you’re going to grow, don’t tell anyone, etc. Once cannabis is legal, 'shrooms are going to be next decrim debate. You saw how the feds raided state-legal dispensaries and generally made life difficult
By the time Gen-Z comes of age, prohibition will be a fading memory, and the generation after that will know nothing but legal cannabis (hopefully, mushrooms, ayahuasca, etc. also).

4 Likes

Making a custard pie for tomorrow and next I’m roasting garlic. Weird combo, I know. Prepping for Thanksgiving and smoking gg4ril joints.

8 Likes

I made dressing/stuffing tonight for a meal tomorrow. I’m prepping a dinner Saturday that will have parmesan garlic mashed potatoes. I’ll roast the garlic first. So tasty!

2 Likes

Amazing you can get anything done after smoking GG.

2 Likes

It’s actually a incredibly clear and focused high. Very conducive for getting stuff done!

@BarefootAndBlazed sounds delightful! That’s what my roasted garlic is for too

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!

6 Likes

I’m thankful for far more than I can acknowledge & cite, but you & your company of miscreants are definitely part of it. :hugs::guide_dog::service_dog::cat2: :herb:🪴:herb::bouquet::sunflower::cherry_blossom:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Aww! Hugs, my friend :hugs: Enjoy your day! :hibiscus:

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving

4 Likes

Saw this clever way to water propagate from leaves. Hovering the leaves just above the water in a spice jar will produce roots.

10 Likes

Very cool :+1::+1:

4 Likes

I get to have fun and make a nice present next week :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I hope that isn’t jadeplant… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: way too boring for your place.

Wanna try some wild orchids from here?

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

It’s not my photo. But I love jades. Wild orchids are beyond awesome too!

3 Likes