Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

OMG you guys! I am getting ready to start my seeds for the year. I have 9 spots in the ground, but I may do 3 or 4 20 gallon grows thrown in as well. @greasy is bringing me some clones in 2 weeks and those would be good for containers as I believe they are pretty indica dominant. I’ve pretty much chosen my strains. Unfortunately, Dad is probably gonna want his cheese again. sigh I just remembered after I picked my strain list. Anyway, my tentative list is this…

1. Black Mamba
  2. Mac
  3. Peanut Butter Breath
  4. Cherry Pie
  5. GG4 ril
  6. Iced Cube
  7. Blue Dream
  8. Orange Goji
  9. Road Kill Skunk (can’t help myself, I have to try these preservation seeds)

Now I have some others that I have to think on…

Cheese (Dad may have to have it)
Gorilla Sherbert
2 indica clones from @Greasy I think he said a Mothers Milk and a Vintage Blueberry

I’ll just start all the seeds, some strains are regular seeds so I have to female hunt. Just in case I’ll have extra plants.

I wanted to mention how freaking awesome Grove bags are too! I LOVE them! No muss no fuss, easy peasy. They cured my bud perfectly and the moisture level is still absolute perfection. Love not having to burp anything, love the easy storage. You literally can’t screw up your cure with these things. Wait, I take that back… Dad managed to screw up like 8 ounces of his by putting humidity packs inside his. Whatever you do, don’t make that mistake. It dried it all out. He had to throw it all out, while all of mine is perfect still.

8 Likes

Yep, Mothers Milk 31, and a pacific northwest vintage Blueberry. Looking forward to stopping by!

4 Likes

50’s F1’s on the Goji? . What Mac you running , from seed? Who’s blue bream ?

1 Like

Mac is great outdoor grower. Here is some detail on the Black Mamba. I have tossed around growing her for her quick finish.

https://www.nextgenerationnurseries.com/growing-strains-1/black-mamba 

2 Likes

I wish I had f1’s of Orange goji. Nah, @Howard.Crane did some f3’s at one point. I bought the bulk of the seeds from Blimburn this year. No idea if they are gonna be good or not.

1 Like

I have F1s

2 Likes

Dad wanted this strain… It sounds almost identical to Blue Gelato 41

1 Like

Your nuts running outside from seed . So much time so much work for you don’t know what

You should be running known killer cuts out there.

3 Likes

This girl ain’t got time for tracking down stuff like that during tax season to line up for my grow. With my super soil even the worst seeds come out pretty fire

4 Likes

and not like I have an indoor grow spot with lights and all that shit to nurse clones. Just don’t have that.

3 Likes

Lucky! Cheers to you!

2 Likes

I meant I could give you some
Where’s the attitude coming from ???

1 Like

Didn’t think of that

2 Likes

Attitude? I was stoked for you. I’d love a few f1’s. Can you spare 3 or 4? Let me know if you are interested in any of the following: All regs, but only have a few of each.

GG4 (cut) x SSDD
Grapezilla
smooth criminal
chamhaole

At one point, @Heritagefarms was gonna bring me a Blue Dream clone, but he never made it down my direction and I believe it was Covid time as well

4 Likes

I still have the blue dream , I’ve just become so busy taking care of the veggie garden I never travel much anymore , I have tons of chickens demanding my attention also :rofl:

4 Likes

Are they F3? I can’t remember. Could have sworn they were F2, but it’s been a while and my memory sucks. I remember that mother though, she was amazing.

If @Jetdro is offering F1s… Those are straight fire :fire: and much more likely to have the best pheno :wink:

4 Likes

I love that you still have that Mother @Heritagefarms

@Howard.Crane You are correct, Sir. F2’s I found them shortly after that post.

3 Likes

Please join me on my new grow journal here y’all

6 Likes

Nice plants Devils Tit ,growing @SamwellBB , thanks for sharing. , may I ask ,would you pass on ,the good news ,smokeReport if you please ,Peace

She’s moved on to a new thread senyor

See link in post before your post

:evergreen_tree: