Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

YAY! :partying_face: I thought it would be after 4/15!?!

Aloha!

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Good to be seen! Thanks everyone! I’m gonna do a video of the state of my garden, so you all can see the changes I’ve made. I redid a lot of my flower beds and such with more Cali and drought friendly plants. The biggest excitement of the year is my wisteria that I planted over 10 years ago finally bloomed! I tripped over my feet when I noticed the blooms running inside to tell the man!

I only deal with businesses, @cannabissequoia and their filing date is a month earlier than individual taxes, so I’m back to normal now and my insanity has ebbed. Thank dog!

12 Likes

The new shed.

Got this cool thing yesterday to hold my babies. So convenient. Inside the net so no bugs or birds to deal with.

Probably gonna start some flowers today, now that the cannabis is snuggled in

32 Likes

Looking good out there… Nice blue skies… Happy to see you back :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Just pulling up a chair for this year’s grow.

5 Likes

She has a thread from last year that shows the building of PVC cages for each plant, and then covered them all with bug screen. Quite the project. Her and her dad built it.

6 Likes

Happy Spring! :beetle::honeybee::butterfly::cherry_blossom::sunflower::blossom::tulip::green_heart:

11 Likes

Puppy training and Jezebel (my pitbull) gets jealous about the treats and toys. sigh. Guess we will have to separate the two during training. We are doing a free 30 day training course online for puppies by Zak George. It’s really good! I can not wait until we get to the section about biting. Cas and his puppy teeth has put gouges in my arm and drawn blood twice now. Puppies! So much work! On a lighter note, the man has been taking Cas everywhere with him on errands and such to socialize him. He did really really well today. Gonna be a great dog.

As far as cannabis goes… still waiting for germ. I’m also gonna grow a few regs out for @SamwellBB. There are a couple he wants to see grown out. Stay tuned when the seeds arrive. I may end up putting the Jack’s Rainbow in a 20 gallon pot instead of the ground and swap with one of these. Not sure yet. Probably 2 in containers and 9 in the ground this year.

14 Likes

Hey, looky here! We have lift off! All but 2. Jack’s rainbow :rainbow: and sour diesel. No :tomato: either. They take awhile

It’s 81 degrees today! Hot af

31 Likes

The Jacks Rainbow Parents were both kush strains @Meesh so will only grow to around 2m tall. I can’t see them growing any bigger In the ground than they will in a 20 gallon pot. :+1:

6 Likes

Yeah, I will go in a fabric pot for sure then

2 Likes

More than likely they will have to harvest early due to rot. Indica is tough outside

3 Likes

I’ve started using the tiny little pots my succulents came in to germinate seeds. I love them. So small and I can cram tons into one bin. Transplants will be earlier but that’s okay. Fems will go to ground much earlier this year for epic large vegging

3 Likes

Tangie is 60/40 indica leaning and rainbow is the same.
I think you’ll be fine.

5 Likes

Last year even the sativa Dom’s started rotting. Really depends on the year, but our humidity is pretty epic in the summer

4 Likes

The new bug enclosure helps as I don’t have to bt spray every week for pillars though

4 Likes

Just wanted to show off my wisteria that finally bloomed after 10+ years. Flowers are gone already and it’s filled with leaf, but who said gardener’s aren’t patient? lol this was the highlight of my year

Now if my special lilac bush would only bloom…

28 Likes

Had to buy this Rudbeckia! Check out the Polyploid! So rad! All planted in the garden now.

24 Likes

So, I cashed in some lottery tickets today and the guy gave me an extra hundred by mistake. Now this happened to me once at the bank like 20 years ago and I decided to keep it. 30 minutes later someone rear-ended me in the parking lot. I figured this time my karma demanded that I give it back. So I double checked the receipt and the cash and headed back in to the store and gave it back. 10 minutes later, I literally tripped and fell on my face in the gas station parking lot. Jacked up two of my toes and my pride. If this is how you are gonna do me Karma, next time I’m keeping the damn hundred. :fu:

34 Likes

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself, hope you feel better soon. You did right Meesh, cant put a price on your honor :slight_smile:

13 Likes