Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

They grow golf ball sized Buds. They do spread out wide though and it’s good practice to support the Buds weight if you can. They get really sticky and it irritates my skin but you may be different.

1 Like

I’m pretty much allergic to most growing cannabis anyway. Anything with pinene is the worst. I’m used to it. lol

4 Likes

Itching is the worst :rofl:
You’ll manage OK I’m sure. I’ve seen your trees :v:

2 Likes

Talk about sticky. I grew out @SamwellBB port wine cheese last year. The most frost I’ve ever gotten on an outdoor plant. It is an amazing strain. I have to alcohol my fingers after rolling joints from the intense resin stuck to my fingers after. That bud is absolute fire!

14 Likes

Oh I know and most of the time my beachy ass is out there working on them in shorts a tank top and flip flops. I never learn. :joy:

4 Likes

Give “in house Genetics Sugar cane” a run. That strain was coated in trichomes. You had to clean your scissors after each branch as they wouldn’t spring back open :rofl:

4 Likes

On another note, this fucken new puppy of mine is the cutest damn dog I’ve ever seen! He loves the garden and I literally watch him just run laps and try to eat rocks and leaves. Too cute for words. I’m in love.

8 Likes

I’m seriously thinking the Ril’s tony Green made of the gg4s are gonna be like that. I’ve smoked gg4, but the Ril’s have me sooo curious

3 Likes

Yeah my lhasa apso decided to follow me into my polly tunnel and rolls in the compost that didn’t hit the pot :rofl:
Smells like a horse at the minute because of it

4 Likes

Good times! Crazy little shits! gotta love em. This is my first time with a tiny dog. He kinda trips me out. Also my first male dog. Like, he has a penis and stuff lol. The man and I had to get over it pretty quick as it’s impossible to avoid it sometimes being a dog that you pick up and carry a lot. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I’ve always had female bullmastiffs but decided I wasn’t getting another when the last one died at 8. Lhasa apso live to 21 so I took my mothers under my wing. He’s an asshole that bites for no reason but he seems to enjoy my company so let him fill his boots. With him not being mine it’ll not effect me as much when he leaves us all. I’m talking shit. It’ll kill me just as much as the others I bet :rofl:

6 Likes

I love love love my pitbull. Absolutely think she is the smartest and one of the best dogs ever! This time though, at 50, I don’t have it in me anymore to walk another one 5 miles a day or play tug of war incessantly with another one. So small dude it is.

When I first got my cat Sonny, it was shortly after my other cat died and I was in denial about how important he was to me. I would have said that I didn’t care much about him for the first year and a half. I refused to love him. One day he disappeared for 48 hours and I straight lost my mind. I truly hated how much I realized that I loved him. lol That asshole. He’s 9 now.

You’re so doomed if you have to give him back.

9 Likes

He’s not with me. I just take him with me daily. Parents are old and can’t walk him so I just pick him up. Tire him out then drop him back. Honestly though. He’s the worst dog ever. Tries to chase motorbikes until the lead stops him. People try to pet him and I have to stop them. Go ahead if you wanna loose your fingers :rofl:
9k @Meesh 12.30am now so I’m off to bed

4 Likes

All that talk about sticky bud. I had my man bring me one of port wine cheese joints I had rolled out here to the garden

5 Likes

Toke up. :yum:

3 Likes

Today’s haul off one volunteer sweet pea vine. The seeds I planted this year aren’t even close to blooming yet.

My favorite flower. Smells like love in here

16 Likes

@Meesh you don’t happen to be on some Metaverse Discords are you.? Just wondering :thinking:

2 Likes

Let’s call him k-Y… :sunglasses:

:rofl:

Please try and schedule a slot for my red cherry berry x glacier og from a couple years ago. :blush:

That one wasn’t exactly a well bred thing but it should smell f’n amazing, like cherry lollipop :lollipop:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I got some amazing stuff off the gg bx 2 from Sam… well worth it… Grows like most hybrids but I guess in your environment may get a little mold

8 Likes

Alright, helmet is off the northern lights. Blue dream is not gonna make it. Sour diesel and 2nd Jack’s rainbow aren’t coming up. Once the man gets home, I’m going to plant another sour diesel, 3 gg4 ril’s, 3 ssddbx and something for Ky not sure what yet

6 Likes