Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

I also use Agrothrive and it’s outstanding. We got some Dr. Earth that was on clearance, and it worked really well. So well that we decided ordering a couple of gallons of its equivalent (more or less) was worth it. I was concerned that AT didn’t have trace minerals, but a Google search revealed that it does. The only problem is after feeding, you want to rinse off any that may have found its way onto leaves.

2 Likes

This texas summer has been a hot one this year.
112 yesterday but the passion flower loves it.

18 Likes

Happy Sunday Everyone! I’m out of quarantine and according to the CDC, no longer contagious. I still asked Dad to wait another week to come by. Just extra careful with my favorite human.

@HolyAngel the SSDDbx has zero resemblance to the very sativa looking SSDD f2 I grew out last year. Except for the heavy feeding and light green shade. I’m really looking forward to bud so I can compare.

@Billybob The C99 I have is a repro by Female seeds. I hope she melts my face off!!! lol I love sativa, so I hope she’s a racy daytime queen!!

@highminwin Dahlias? Absolutely! I pulled out all my tubers in the ground last year because I redid my flower beds to more drought tolerant plants, but I am growing like 4 container varieties right now. One of my favorite flowers, I would bomb you with pics, but all of them are forming flower heads right now with nothing much to see. I had the big fluffy double petaled variety in the ground, but am growing mostly single petaled varieties right now. Pics to come at a later date,

@Herrsquidward It’s so hard to find liquid Dr. Earths. I have used plenty of the dry nutes. I like it, but enjoy Down to Earth brand even more. This Agrothrive is really good so far. Have you used the flowering version?

9 Likes

yay congratulations!!! now just be careful with your recovery. i had some friends who caught the vid and it took them weeks to feel better. even then, when they went to work out or exercise the first time after, they said their endurance wasn’t the same.

damn meesh, i never woulda figured you to be a face melting type of smoker. your pictures and garden are so tranquil and peaceful and beautiful. :thinking: contrasts i suppose. lol!

i cannot wait for pictures of your dahlias to come!

5 Likes

Glad to hear you are recovering. I’m at about 75% of my normal stamina with some mild lingering congestion. According to the CDC, I need another four days of being masked around others. :mask:

8 Likes

Passionflowers are so cool, and there are so many varieties.

3 Likes

Went out to check on the girls. For some reason I gravitate right to the GG4 ril. Not exactly sure why. It’s a really pretty plant, but they all are. This is my first container grow in a couple years and so far I’m pretty impressed with it. Container grows are more difficult than growing in the ground as you have to control everything and this plant is really responding well to my inputs. I fed it with liquid Cal/mag yesterday. It wasn’t showing any signs of deficiency, but the 3 girls I gave away yesterday were so I fed them with it and thought why not feed the gg4 too. It’s the most gorgeous ,dark green color. I guess it makes me feel like a good gardener. lol

16 Likes

No pic no :heart: frech|nullxnull, just kidding, hope you’re feeling better … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

20 Likes

Nothing’s wrong, except nothing’s wrong.

4 Likes

Alright, 4 of the plants are 6 feet and probably have about a week or two before flower. 6 footers are Bubble gum, chemdawg, grape ape and sour diesel.

Cheese is about 5 1/2

Love Fire, jack Herer and gg4 are about 5. C99 and SSDD are about 4 feet.

Dad and my man are at home Depot as I type getting some supplies to add some make shift trellis layers as they weren’t designed for 8 and 9 foot plants

12 Likes

Jack, Cindy, cheese and gg4 look like flowers starting soon

On another note I found a 75 foot professional grade hose for the back yard. They are hard to come by

9 Likes

@Sunvalley Native to South Africa… Conophytum pageae I NEED these! Peeps on etsy want 150 bucks for live plants. Can you check around for me? How cool are these things?

15 Likes

I’ll find em for you… Lemme make a few calls

3 Likes

Wow those are incredibly cool :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The succulents I got aren’t doing great lost a bunch the rest look like they are on the way out.

Trying to move in the very near future so things are a bit hectic still looking for an actual place too. It will all be worth it in the end I’m staying positive

2 Likes

They look like the male masterbater product that I promise I don’t own :roll_eyes::rofl:

7 Likes

Lmao love the name… funny as shit!!

2 Likes

Lmfao!!! This thread is killing me right now! So fuckin funny!! :joy:

3 Likes

1 meter or a little over 3ft. They grow bigger that that though @Meesh expect around 5ft

2 Likes

Does the Mask on the bottom have a cold sore on its upper lip, or is it just me? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes