Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

Or a piercing :v:
Small-Stud-Top-Lip-Piercing

1 Like

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one to visualize that similitude … frech|nullxnull

( saw it as Ads in pirate software webs :innocent:)

4 Likes

Yeah yeah we all believe you @George :rofl:
You know the worse thing??? Why is the rubber wet in the picture??? :rofl:
Edit - also if you had the same thought as I did you need your head checked as I’m sure I’ve got some kind of deviant alter ego that presents himself when stuff like this arises :rofl:
2nd edit - how do they do a quality control on these?? :joy:

6 Likes

Sickos! :rofl::rofl::rofl: Ahh! My people!

So y’all get the appeal, I take it? If nothing else, an awesome conversation starter.

For the record though, these are tiny plants. They would look more like micropenis toys. :joy:

3 Likes

Game on I say :rofl:

1 Like

The C99 is around 4 now. I’m expecting 5 at least at flower. I didn’t realize she was a petite girl by nature. I probably would have switched places to the container and put the gg4 in the ground

Oh and she is def pineapple

6 Likes

I did tell you she didn’t grow that big but she stacks really well. If you get the pineapple pheno you got the Holy grail. The smell in full flower is off the charts. I reckon once you’ve tried her she’ll be a yearly grow. Just don’t expect a 10ft plant but the yield from her is huge for her size. :+1:

4 Likes

I have the distinct feeling that the Jack Herer and the C99 are going to be packed with bud. They both remind me of the UFS 18 I grew that was 5 feet with 5 pounds of wet bud on it. More bud came off of that plant than the 7 footer that grew next to it.

5 Likes

C99 has Jack in her lineage :+1:

4 Likes

Cinderella 99 , also known as “C99,” “Cindy,” and “Cindy 99,” is a sativa-dominant hybrid marijuana strain bred by Mr. Soul of Brothers Grimm. Cinderella 99 is best known for her potent cerebral high, sweet fruity flavors, and epic yields. According to Mr. Soul, C99 was created using seeds found in a Sensi branded 2 gram package of Jack Herer purchased at an Amsterdam coffee shop. Cinderella 99 is very popular with indoor growers because of its short, bushy stature, high yields, short flowering time, and high THC content. Cindy’s effects are usually described as dreamy, euphoric, and uplifting. Medical marijuana patients use the effects of Cinderella 99 to relieve symptoms associated with fatigue and stress.

4 Likes

You may have told me. My memory sucks! I need to be really careful what I wish for. Oddly enough, I’m moaning and crying about the plants being stunted. Worried they won’t perform and here I am with 5 plants that are 6 feet and still not flowering. I know most indoor growers are salivating at the thought of 8 and 9 foot plants, but only because they’ve never grown one. Quite frankly, I find anything over like 7 feet to be a real pita. lol. My trellises were only designed for 6 to 7 footers. I’ll leave the ridiculous bigs to the mendo boys

4 Likes

Remember the “Charlotte’s angel”?? She wasn’t tall but she gave a shit load of cbd bud. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Those colas were huge and dense. I was just thinking about that plant the other day actually. Thinking how surprisingly well those gnarly colas stood up to the humidity. They had absolutely no bud rot. So crazy for buds with that structure here.

Remember she was marked as an auto by mistake. She was only in a 10 gallon container in the end. She would have been huge in the ground

4 Likes

I remember well. Every plant that came from the seeds were awesome high yielders.

2 Likes

Yep @MomOnTheRun mislabelled them. Iirc I sent her them as an extra to something else. At the time Dutch passion were advertising the autos for them more than the photos. An easy mistake to make. Speaking about @MomOnTheRun you ever hear from her??? She’s a total legend.

3 Likes

Nope. She poofed with a shit load of seeds. My theory is she either died or went to prison.

5 Likes

I hope neither. She was great lady :clap:

7 Likes

I know you’re further down the road now…but you’ll still be fighting urges for awhile, trust me.
One like trick, sounds really stupid, but give it a shot… When you get an urge?..Take 4-5 really deep, slow, breaths. It’ll trick your mind a bit. When we smoked, one of the only times we typically took deep breaths was when we were smoking. So when you do the deep breaths in the middle of a craving, it sorta gives the brain 1/2 of what it’s looking for, which is enough to make it go “Oh…ummm…ok then.”

Lob

7 Likes

I am over 2 months cig free now. No more sharp urgent cravings now. They are more wishful, a longing now. I’m jealous of people on TV or in the street smoking. :joy:

16 Likes

They should be jealous of you instead having accomplished what they don’t dare to start … Aplausos(1)

10 Likes