Meesh's Garden of Weeden 2022

you have to remember that I always overgrow my girls to make sure that the beanz are fully mature so not very good at describing my strains as they are very shall we say relaxing - which is for me perfect as I use “maria” to sleep well at night.

5 Likes

Good looking out man! Booked the tickets good reason to visit.

2 Likes

I know this was an older quote… but I totally agree.

Right now I’m making Ziti with tomato sauce and Gianelli Sausage (a local favorite) with pepperoni and topped with mozzarella and parmasean… made the entire dish in the Ninja Foodi right on top of the Kitchen Table… from start to finish.

2 Likes

Are those the Air Fryer gizmos? I gotta get one. My friends said so.

1 Like

Hi Friends! Sorry I’ve been super distracted, but I’m gearing up for this years grow and I promise I will start a new log and catch up with y’all in a few weeks! Looking forward to it! Hope everyone is doing wonderfully!

12 Likes

Ahhhh your back. You’ve been missed @Meesh. What’s in store for us this year?
Peas I hope :wink:

4 Likes

I didn’t realise you’d replied to that post until now. Yep an airfryer. It doesn’t matter what you cook in it it comes out with so much more flavour. My favourite cooked in one has to be Parsnip. You cut them like chips/fries, dip them in oil, drop them into an airfryer for 20 minutes and enjoy the outcome. Parsnip hands down beats sweet potato fries :v:

3 Likes

good to see you up and about - fully recovered and looking forward to future events :fire:

5 Likes

Every time I saw this thread bumping up it was someone asking about you :roll_eyes:, glad this time it’s you alive & kikin’ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, good to see you back and willing to join your new thread … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I like making cauliflower in there and then putting Frank’s red hot wing sauce on them. SO Good! Buffalo cauliflower

5 Likes

Peas are almost done here. They like the cold weather. I’ve been shelling them and eating them in the garden for awhile now. My puppy loves them too! My last plant is almost done.

5 Likes

My entire backyard is full of Bermuda grass and weeds. Well all of the planters anyway as I can’t kneel with this bad knee anymore. Getting it fixed is still an issue. I recently filed a lack of care grievance with my insurance. It’s a long story, but don’t turn 50. Everything starts to fall apart at once.

Anyway, the planters… a big effen mess, fortunately most of my bushes and plants didn’t care and are blooming like crazy anyway. Mostly I can just play with my succulents and potted plants. Dad and my man have been weeding and digging out the grass and weeds inside the net though. Hoping for a nice cannabis crop this year. I ordered a few seeds that I wanted to try, but still haven’t locked in my lineup. Going to grow a few that were on a top list of strains I read about somewhere. Peanut butter breath and cherry pie. I also got some MAC fem seeds as I tried some premature bud and loved the flavor. It never got me high, but taste had me curious. Dad bought a strain called Black mamba that he read about. I’ve never heard of it aside from it being an indica. Being that, I’m going to try it in a 20 gallon pot. Bit smaller, hopefully it doesn’t rot. He also insists on another @SamwellBB Iced Cube plant and everyone at my house agrees. We love that strain. I need to do a new seed inventory to see what I have.

11 Likes

That sounds so good :heart_eyes: I buy Frank’s hot sauce here at a co op supermarket near where I live and put it on almost everything. It’s treated in my house as a condiment like salt and pepper is.

4 Likes

Great to see you back around @Meesh , looking forward to watching your garden grow again. It’s always a source of aww for me. Sorry to hear about your knee trouble, I know a thing or two about that and it’s not pleasant. Hopefully you can get it sorted. :v:

6 Likes

You get yourself back in here! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grin:

Great to hear from you! :v:

2 Likes

Since I’ve been gone and when I’m here stick to only a few threads now, I haven’t seen if anyone has grown out that Road Kill Skunk that was in the preservation run yet and if it’s fairly legit?

4 Likes

OMG you guys! I am getting ready to start my seeds for the year. I have 9 spots in the ground, but I may do 3 or 4 20 gallon grows thrown in as well. @greasy is bringing me some clones in 2 weeks and those would be good for containers as I believe they are pretty indica dominant. I’ve pretty much chosen my strains. Unfortunately, Dad is probably gonna want his cheese again. sigh I just remembered after I picked my strain list. Anyway, my tentative list is this…

1. Black Mamba
  2. Mac
  3. Peanut Butter Breath
  4. Cherry Pie
  5. GG4 ril
  6. Iced Cube
  7. Blue Dream
  8. Orange Goji
  9. Road Kill Skunk (can’t help myself, I have to try these preservation seeds)

Now I have some others that I have to think on…

Cheese (Dad may have to have it)
Gorilla Sherbert
2 indica clones from @Greasy I think he said a Mothers Milk and a Vintage Blueberry

I’ll just start all the seeds, some strains are regular seeds so I have to female hunt. Just in case I’ll have extra plants.

I wanted to mention how freaking awesome Grove bags are too! I LOVE them! No muss no fuss, easy peasy. They cured my bud perfectly and the moisture level is still absolute perfection. Love not having to burp anything, love the easy storage. You literally can’t screw up your cure with these things. Wait, I take that back… Dad managed to screw up like 8 ounces of his by putting humidity packs inside his. Whatever you do, don’t make that mistake. It dried it all out. He had to throw it all out, while all of mine is perfect still.

8 Likes

Yep, Mothers Milk 31, and a pacific northwest vintage Blueberry. Looking forward to stopping by!

4 Likes

50’s F1’s on the Goji? . What Mac you running , from seed? Who’s blue bream ?

1 Like

Mac is great outdoor grower. Here is some detail on the Black Mamba. I have tossed around growing her for her quick finish.

https://www.nextgenerationnurseries.com/growing-strains-1/black-mamba 

2 Likes