Meesh's Winter Greenhouse Grow

It’s not that we’d like to see it fail … just would like ya to know it’s probably not worth it in the long run!

Heard in a podcast the other day that scientists have only identified what they think is about 1% of the microbes that are out there, some can’t even be cultured in a laboratory setting … your doing the right thing with your soil @Meesh and hope nothing but the best for ya!

4 Likes

I’m just a devout fan of “underdogs”; (@Ghandisflipflop see “baggage” :baggage_claim:)

:clap: :seedling:

I think the Mammoth :elephant: P is a good product, just priced out of range for the average home grower, and shows the biggest gains when added to a sterile or near-sterile and/or hydro setup.

I thought about it plenty. :blush:

I think the people behind it knew they’d need to recoup their investment as fast as possible because of copy-cats & DIYers & :cn:. They also knew that some grower folks have :moneybag: to play with… as in the more business oriented type of gardener.

That’s a lotta :eye: :rolling_eyes:

:evergreen_tree: must be a rastafarian 'er sumtn

4 Likes

Eh? What do mean you are my underdog? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

We really do need a dictionary to translate your random drug fuelled outbursts :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I’m under most dogs :joy: :straight_ruler:

I’m good at finding things that tall people can’t see :mag:

Probably just making thins worse now hahaha :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Hahahahahaha you’re off your nut :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

55f where I live is a hot summer’s day and people start applying sun cream :rofl:

5 Likes

Anyone know why 2 have crinkly leaves and 1 doesn’t?
DD with P

DD no P

Fem mix with P

6 Likes

i’d stop feeding the crinkly 2. :blush:

no real science behind that…just superstitious mumbo jumbo.

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Dd with p
Dd no p :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
It just get’s worse :sweat_smile:

Look at this I’m not saying it is this but it’s a good read

4 Likes

Well, I just neemed them yesterday and will continue every 2 weeks until flower, so if these microscopic bastards are on them hopefully it will kill them or drive them out. I did see a lady bug in my greenhouse today (on a flower sprout though), but I haven’t seen any visible bugs, I’m guessing the ladybug is there for a reason, so of course I left it in there to eat whatever it could find.

They could have been over watered however as that soiless mix holds water like a mofo. I have been letting them dry out more lately, let’s hope I didn’t really screw them up.

5 Likes

@Ghandisflipflop
You’re just figuring that out? Most of us here are probably…

• A few Fries Short of a Happy Meal
  • A few Sandwiches short of a Picnic
  • Not playing with a full deck
  • One can short of a six pack
  • Elevator doen’t reach the top floor
  • The Lights are on, but nobodies home

Pick one :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

it’s too humid for the mites i think… but not sure.

definitely not overwatering causing the crinkle

:evergreen_tree: PP with DD :shower: :toilet: :laughing:

6 Likes

Feed day. Increased Megacrop to 1/4 tsp per gallon. 2 got Mammoth P along with everything else in the greenhouse. Looking like I need to make a trip to the hydro store and buy soil to transplant the autos into their final homes. DD no P is about as wide as the pot now. May as well transplant them all. I forgot pics today, but all looked well.

5 Likes

Today’s pics…
DD WITH P

DD no P

Fem mix with P

9 Likes

Went and got some 3 gallon fabric pots and potting mix for the girls from my hydro store… Tomorrow is transplant day. Dark Devils are throwing some pistils… Bought some azomite for my compost, is there any benefit to throwing a handful into the potting mix as well? I need to look back at when I neemed the plants as well, it may be time again. Not looking forward to that horrid smell. I think my dog’s putrid farts smell better. lol

Okay, it’s time to neem. Should I do it now before transplant tmw or after?

3 Likes

1 cup per cubic foot mixed in potting soil should be ok.

4 Likes

Note to self - Sprayed Neem on everything in the greenhouse and backyard rose bushes.

5 Likes

Girls got new homes…
Fem mix

DD WITH P showing purple

DD no P showing purple

6 Likes

Nice…they’re sporting the black with gold trim!!

3 Likes

Haha! Right! Stylin!

2 Likes