Meesh's Winter Greenhouse Grow

Hemp Russet Mite Revision December 2018.pdf (654.5 KB)

http://hempinsects.agsci.colostate.edu/hemp-insects-text/

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Hey @Pedro_Bann did you grow any of the mutants out all the way? I’m pretty curious. If there are no bugs, I have room. I’ll grow it out. lol

1 Like

@cannabissequoia I have those damn earwigs all over the veggie patch. Looks like I will be pretty leaf deficient on everything I grow this year. Dammit

1 Like

Thanks man! It says that you can see them with 20x magnification. My loupe is stronger than that. I’m pretty sure I’m all good!

Oh and thank for having me look at all those bug photos, I’m sitting here itching like crazy now and I’m convinced they are all crawling on me. :scream:

3 Likes

Mine grew fine but just a bit less yeild.

4 Likes

Snapped these quickly, honestly thought they turned out better. Anyway plants seem happy and healthy. The fem mix is catching up in height and has the tiniest little 5 leaves I’ve ever seen. Super cute. Lol

7 Likes

Looks like one new fem mix is starting to pop through the soil today.

4 Likes

Soil is fairly dry on the flowering girls, but they aren’t wilting so I’m leaving them to search for water deeper in the bag until their regular feeding day tomorrow. I’ll check them in a few hours to make sure they aren’t pissed off though. I’m pretty sure they will be fine though… Besides being slow as shit because of winter these autos have been so damn easy so far. So much LITFA this time around. Love not having to fuss with them as I have so much spring planting and other stuff to do in the garden right now. They look great. I’ll post pics after water and feed tmw.

7 Likes

It’s been a week and I have one fem mix through the soil and what appears to be one dark devil coming up. It took practically 3 weeks out there to germ the last ones, so I need to be patient. I really want all 4 to come up successfully this time.

Flowering 3 girls got their weekly dose of Megacrop 2.0 and Mammoth P. Tried for photos but sun was casting too many shadows while I was able. I can’t tell the difference from day to day, but I know they are growing and still look just fine. I’ll try for pics again tmw

8 Likes

We have real spring weather now in Cali. In the 70s, so it’s become too hot in the greenhouse. The ladies are staying outdoors for the duration now.

12 Likes

what’s the middle plant again?

PP no D? :joy:

Reikos fem mix with P lol

2 Likes

Well, I think the dark devil seed is damping off. It’s been stuck for 2 days. Only 1 fem mix is up and still no sight of the other 2 seedlings. Not sure what’s up with my luck this time around.

3 Likes

I’d think of damp off disease had hit it it be on its side already imo

2 Likes

It’s curled into the dirt. I am really hoping to get at least 2. I want to try these autos in the veggie patch

2 Likes

Still nothing. Poked at the dark devil and it was a tiny root with no head. Kinda lightly stuck it back into the soil, but I just am not feeling it. 2 seeds yet to germ still. So far the fem mix still the only one that came up. Bummer.

3 Likes

Dark devil sprout died. Fem mix is fine. Nothing from the other 2 seeds. I wonder why?

3 Likes

Check out the leaf on the fem mix… what do y’all think? Need epsoms?

Here’s the mutant. Looking weird and scrawny as ever. lol

7 Likes

Hey @ReikoX I swear that I didn’t top the auto and it has 4 colas starting on the top instead of 1. None of the other plants that I’ve grown have done this. It looks mighty unusual. lol She’s a bushy one as well, tiny little leaves but she’s twice as bushy as the devil. Just thought it interesting. :relaxed:

4 Likes

‘fem mix’ looks kinda :boot: butch to me :joy:

2 Likes