Meesh's Winter Greenhouse Grow

Uuuugghhh! Feel better soon!

Like Esrgood4u said, bleach: 1:10 dilution though if it has a chance of contaminating the soil, I would go with 3% peroxide (h202) at 1/2 tsp per gallon water then add more air to that area via circulation fan

6 Likes

Neat bleach. Kill it with chlorine. Haha. Mom on the run has better advice than me😆

3 Likes

@Meesh get to feeling better!

5 Likes

Kill it with fire :sweat_smile: (body is too short) ??? I somehow doubt it hahahaha

3 Likes

I said kill it with chlorine mate. :wink::+1:

1 Like

It’s a saying man :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I know it is mate. :wink:

2 Likes

R reet hahaha :sweat_smile:…( This 20 character malarky’s starting to do my nut in :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Yeah tell me about it. I’d like to just go “:+1:well done” One day​:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I just throw in an emogi for 20 character crap. Usually works

5 Likes

That must only work for the lovely ladies of overgrow :smile:

4 Likes

Ooosh charmer :wink::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Lots of dots also work… also helps to separate thoughts :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

And @Ghandisflipflop needs to stop thinking before he hurts himself :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve dug a nice hole at my plot for you sunshine :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

On that note, my artichoke plant is still standing :slight_smile:

…sort of :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ok back on subject. I’m lead to believe and I’ve also read that plants can use chlorine as a micro nutrient so… I dunno if its in liquid form or the gas it releases though.

2 Likes

Mine too, although it’s kinda pathetic. It is in a huge pot though, I’m gonna stick it in the ground soon. Artichokes are supposed to act like perennials here

4 Likes

I’ve been told chlorine kills micorhazol fungi (I can never spell that) Also that it can kill my Mammoth P on this experiment. Been leaving a bucket of water overnight for all my greenhouse stuff.

BTW… all 4 of the seeds have germed, still have helmet head though, waiting impatiently

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t grow organic and know nothing about it but hang fire I’ll find the page about being a micro nutrient :+1:

4 Likes