Mel franks GDP run

I whole heartedly concur took the words out of my mouth.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend, I believe Iā€™ve figured out my groove when it comes to getting these ladies frosty. There is much to be learned but they are at least starting to talk to me more lol.

5 Likes

Much appreciated, another few weeks would have been ideal but canā€™t know the quality of this pull.

1 Like

If I could do these the justice you did without cutting them early Iā€™d be satisfied. There looking dam good for couple weeks early. Iā€™m excited to see your thoughts in couple weeks when ready to do a smoke test!
Hell Iā€™ll be watching you get your groove on with whatever comes next thatā€™s forsure!

2 Likes

Looks like candy. Mouth watering

1 Like

Nice structureā€¦ shaped like a candelabra

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your difficult circumstances. I missed the last 2 weeks, just got caught up on the thread. To be honest those donā€™t look terribly immature, that bud could smoke ok.

like you said, you were growing for seed so the project was still a success. Farming always has setbacks.

I got tired of forest fires ruining my outdoor buds with smoke and ash, so now I just grow for seed outdoors with selective pollinations. I always get good seed harvest. Even if weather or other problems force me to harvest early or impact the quality of the bud, I can still complete a successful project every year.

8 Likes

The smoke report is good. The frosty one is tasting like a grape dead or something like that. The hairy one is def a bit more oily but taste a bit more like the same grape thing going on perhaps with a earthy background. The seeds are looking mature, I just have to wait for this to all dry out so itā€™s easier (hopefully) to get to the seeds. So far the samples Iā€™ve partaken in have been a sticky mess to deal with. I really havenā€™t tried to trim them completely as the little I have gummed up the shears. Always forwards, one foot in front of the other. The breeders choice and the midnight frost are both looking mature. I am glad to see that most of these are coming out looking great.

14 Likes

Thatā€™s right @Enjoi802 , never straight, always forward!!!

3 Likes

Damn, Dude, "break me off a piece of that Kit Kat Barā€™ā€™!!! Thatā€™s simply breathtaking (cough/cough). Well doneā€¦AGAIN!!! Thanks for the Show, Oscar in the Mail. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m looking forward to the next show. I mean seeds are nice and all but they go in a dark spot till see the light of day. I could get lost looking this thread a couple times. Top notch stuff!

3 Likes

I read and re-read your description of the two, and frankly I canā€™t decide :thinking:
So I picked a mix up, if possible. If itā€™s kool with you, can pack them together and the grow will tell.
Once again I sincerely thank you for sharing your wonderful work. Truly awesome strain to pass around.

6 Likes

If anyone else is interested Iā€™m gonna call it March 1st and start getting info to get these out. Feel free if you want some to get some while you can. Everything else I have I believe I will be auctioning or putting in storage until I can play with it some more. Be honest I wish I could do fields of this so I am really see things side by side. But yes if you are interested were getting to last call to get in the sign up. have A blessed evening my friends

15 Likes

I will keep that in mind

2 Likes

Thanks kind sir! Iā€™ll be popping a couple right away, so maybe we can compare our results.

3 Likes

All caught up, been lost for a bit. Damn bro, glad everything has worked out.

1 Like

Great thing your doing. You guys lost me from the start with the breeder talk :yum:. My only experience with GDP was a letdown from homegrown organics or something like that. Excited to try something different. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Just caught up with this thread. Sorry you had to shut 'er down early, thatā€™s definitely a tough decision to make. Much love <3

1 Like

After reading @Indoornesian post ( I thought same thing when adding my name to list. Can I just get half as many of each and get both lol) wasnā€™t going to go looking a gift horse in the mouth thou but since thereā€™s more interested in A than B. if made to where could give more A people what they wanted I wouldnā€™t complain! Ethier way I wonā€™t complain thou I enjoyed watching them go and if end up with a few beans at the end of the day, thatā€™s a good day to me and much appreciated!

4 Likes

They are going into a large bottles of each plant as I break the flowers open. And then into there individually packed containers, and donā€™t mind making the individually packed containers a mix for whoever would want that.

9 Likes