Mel franks GDP run

I’d also be interested in the mix. I like surprises. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m fine with a mix or whatever you decide as well good sir. I’m gracious simply for the opportunity.

5 Likes

I as well would love try the mix :slight_smile: thank so much

6 Likes

Looks like I’m not the only one atleast! Lol for you others that agreed on mixed, it’s post 298 if want to change it. To make easier to scroll thru and find it!
Also can’t say it enough @Enjoi802 your awesome, this is a strain I would of never been able to purchase and if did somehow would not of been able to trust that it was it. Let alone have almost the whole back story!

3 Likes

Thank you. But what’s a journey with out a back story lol. And all of these will soon be on a journey that started with my hands. I’m a newenglander who loves a good tale. I grew up in the woods, my father a logger, and many of my best memories come from the stories told by those who came before me, and the memories I made with those wisdoms learned from the stories. The journey started here it’s up to you all where it goes from here!

10 Likes

I’d like in on the gdp if possible .Original post was limited to 7 people who followed has that changed?

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Yep. I’m gonna let it fly until March 1st. After that if your not on the list, I can’t tell you if I’ll have some to spare after that. A little while back I realized I should have more than enough to spread a good amount and could open up the list to others. Feel free to add your name!

8 Likes

I have sat on the sidelines lurking as well and following the thread. I would take either or mixed if there ends up being enough. Great job on the grow btw.

2 Likes

damn that sounds like a success. small hairy nugs, so sticky it’s a pain in the ass to deal with, funky grape flavor…
That’s exactly how I would have described gdp back in the day. The kind of shit that would stick to the baggy.

2 Likes

Where’s the sign up list ?

2 Likes

I’d like in on the GDP - this was the first strain I found that helped me sleep thru the night----

2 Likes

I’m just excited to try gdp. Haven’t had it before so @Enjoi802 thanks so much for the chance to be able to run these.

3 Likes

@rootfarmer @ShiskaberrySavior post 298 holds the signup.

7 Likes

You are awesome. I had seen your thread. Than I couldn’t find. I figured you had your 7 long time ago.

3 Likes

I’ll take a mix if you’re offering thanks!

2 Likes

Good news down the pipeline. Mel has told me he plans to release more regular GDP and feminized Durban Poison and he may release a Feminized Blueberry Haze/GDP. He is working this summer on a newly sourced Durban Poison from a village in South Africa, which knowing his Durban line is already stellar this should up the ante! But just so you all know he has given me word more will be released soon!!! Woooooo!!!

17 Likes

Would love to get my hands on his Durban never have had good experience with that strain after a whole bunch of tries. 2 packs from Dutch passion totally let me down.

6 Likes

@Enjoi802 It is disappointing when you have to chop early. I’ve been there. Four weeks in to flower the hot water tank was leaking all over the basement and the landlord was going to be there in an hour. Covered them with trash bags and hid them behind a pile of mattresses. Two weeks later a drunk driver wrapped her car around a telephone pole in front of the house. That was it. It was still good, but it would have been really good with two more weeks. Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do so you can see another day.

7 Likes

I’m willing to take a mix to get more of the A type into more hands. I originally said A

2 Likes

Remember March 1st the sign up (post 298) closes. If there is anyone else out there, just holler if you can hear me

9 Likes