Mel franks GDP run

@Enjoi802 I am glad that you followed your gut instinct and did what you had to do. I am sorry that all of that resulted in you and your old lady going to to toe, but it sounds like you got it all worked out. I can relate about the need for more room in your apartment too - my first wife and I slept in the living room for a few years due to a big grow I had going in the bedroom of our apartment, and although she was cool with it, I think that it definitely added stress to our situation. Thanks for uncovering that info about Mel Frank and the GDP, it answers a lot of questions. I also appreciate you being so generous and sharing the results of your seed run with all of us here. Thanks again, and best of luck on your outdoor grow.

7 Likes

I also just followed along in the back round with likes and a watchful eye so once all those that provide more discussions have been added I wouldnā€™t mind catching the tail end if thereā€™s a tail. If not Iā€™m sure of the list mentioned so far they will make there own tailā€¦ And as you said roll the tide along!

4 Likes

I would love to be on that list to if thereā€™s any left after all the good people on the list gets theirs @Enjoi802

5 Likes

If youā€™ve been lurking thatā€™s acceptable by me. Jump on that list folks. Its you guys that deserve these more than I. So donā€™t hesitate and I will do yours just like the rest. I just wanted to make sure the folks who were here first get them first ya know. Lol.

19 Likes

For the moment the sea is calm. That doesnā€™t mean the waves wonā€™t get fierce again. To be honest I perhaps have a lot to take away from this and how the whole cabin fever effect is. I now understand why when a door is opened pets run for it. I have faith and hope, and thank you for sharing your tale my friend. Life is funny and the thing is you can try to change a million things at once, but really itā€™s only one thing at a time until you get to a million. :fist:

9 Likes

When in get around to growing these out, and using pollen from them, some grand daddy mac will be passed around hehe.
Or does purple Mac daddy sound better :rofl:

12 Likes

That sounds amazing

2 Likes

Mac daddy purps might work to. I think your on to something there!

4 Likes

Names are fun, maybe better then the cross itself sometimes lol

3 Likes

Iā€™d have to agree with @Enjoi802. Mac daddy purps rolls of the tongue a bit smoother. Glad youā€™re getting those out there @Enjoi802. Let me know if thereā€™s any extras. Stalky stems sound nice for outdoor! Iā€™d love to try that out! Iā€™ll Keep watching from the sidelines. :call_me_hand: Keep up the good work, and stay safe!

4 Likes

Add yourself to the list. Looking like only a few on it so far, Iā€™m sure more will jump INC once they see it. But for now Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll have plenty. And if you canā€™t get any of the stocky than the lanky one put out way more trichromes than the stocky one did. But the stocky one def looked like it would of chunked out way harder. But again I wasnā€™t able to see them to their full potential so who knows lol.

8 Likes

Thanks! Added. Im down for either pheno. Hoping these a robust outdoors. Thanks for what youā€™re doing man. So psyched for this medicine. Sorry about the drama. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Added myself to the list. Been enjoying following this thread as GDP was really my introduction into marijuana. Excited to grow the weed that made me the pothead I am today!

4 Likes

Lanky can be fun for training, easier for trimming, and many fire strains are very lanky. but I have a small space, if I can eventually grow it SOG style single cola, all the better lol

3 Likes

MCommunity grow show
Please make sure to jump on over and have some fun with us over here. The more people who jump in the better

5 Likes

Well itā€™s off the vine and looking fine. Another two weeks and they will be good to go. The other crosses I will include are the midnight moonshine (Oldtime Moonshine 5.5 male x midnight frost)and the moon fruit (breeders choice mix 2 x OTM 5.5 male). Hereā€™s what the moms look like

26 Likes

Whats the midnight frost @Enjoi802 ?

1 Like

They are nice and sparkly, great work!

2 Likes

Wow they look great. Good job!

1 Like

Itā€™s from second generation genetics (DJ Shorts kid JD Short). Itā€™s sacacandy x f13. Sacacandy is Sacajawea x candyland. They came to me as a tester and before I finished the grow they were named and released. This is the one plant I selected from 16 seeds, it had the three finger fans, good stretch. And frosty as a mofo. I mean it made my gorilla glue look pitiful. The sign up is right around post 300

7 Likes