Mel franks GDP run

Last day to sign up. Thank you again for tuning in!

8 Likes

I definitely think its possible to get close to the “display” photo resemblance.

27 Likes

23 Likes

Wow! That is a BEAUTIFUL plant! Is that the original or one of the seed packs from a breeder?

2 Likes

Man those purple hues are gorgeous!!! Is that yours?!?!

1 Like

Caught the train hopefully in the last minute slap|nullxnull, willing to see if it’s true GDP helps while going to sleep zz|nullxnull, thanks for sharing, you’re a great asset for our community … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

Today is still the 1st right? So still eligible right? Been looking for some GDP for some time. :grin::+1: Well done

1 Like

Get on that list cause I’m closing it at midnight or there about and then the only way to get it from me lol. The rest I will be giving away freely through out the summer at cannabis conventions in the northeast as well as genetic events.

9 Likes

I’m just happy I had the chance to be able to share, I was pumped to be able to grab so much from Mel when he did his first drop with Todd. And now I’m checking the site to often since he has said more is coming. It’s been a humble experience to be able to work with gear with someone who’s been at it as long as him.

13 Likes

I wish I could learn how!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

It sure is purty

2 Likes

i bet thats a banger

2 Likes

I’m really excited about the seeds I have from Ken’s company. I also have goji og x grandpa larry.

Ken worked with a lot of bodhi’s cuts from the radio ridge dispensary, so this was made with bodhi’s official Goji OG B-cut.

He also made one with bodhi’s rare white snow lotus cut (also from radio ridge) called bay lotus but I don’t have that one.

6 Likes

There is a real nice gdp cut here locally but its held pretty tight I’ve been asking for a while now tastes just like urkle

Oh California how i wish i lived there sometimes just for the weed

6 Likes

And this sign up has closed. Thank you all. I will send out another message in two weeks and I will let the barrage of private messages begin. Have a blessed evening my friends

15 Likes

Thank You Enjoi802 for doing this!
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Fixed. Glad you made it on the list.

4 Likes

Everything is packed up. Just waiting on the shipping poly bags now. We are getting close folks!

14 Likes

Well worth the wait!

4 Likes

How are these seeds being deployed, do you need addresses :thinking:

6 Likes