Mel franks GDP run

I’m 90% medical 10% party so, yeah, I go for a more sedative high myself. My GDP Juicy Fruit strain is amazing. I’m really hoping I can find a male GDP or, better yet, just pollen from one, hopefully, that will cross with her and maintain that smell profile.
:crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I can with confidence say what they smell like in veg, but being a impure GDP cross that would be coming from me, I would likely say this isn’t quite what you looking for. Sounds like some of the juicy fruit Thai that I would hit it with. At least a branch to see what happens. But that’s not something I have either. I hope the search goes well and if I come across something I will remember you

4 Likes

Thank you very much Enjoi802! Any help would be appreciated.
:pray:

2 Likes

same here brother - seems a few fall off the truck on the way sometimes. :frowning_face:

:peace_symbol: -

2 Likes

Newsletter yesterday says they’re making another batch of these hope to get on some originals

10 Likes

“News letter” from where OleReynard? I’m on that pheno hunt and would be interested in buying any legacy run GDP from any source possible at this point.
Thanks.

3 Likes

You can always buy it straight from the source, Ken Estes Grandaddy Purple Genetics. He introduced that line to the bay area medical community in 2003. the medical community and cannabis culture would not have GDP if it weren’t for Ken.

The older seed batches are more desired on the forums, but the line is still for sale from Ken.

His packs are a little expensive, but I don’t mind paying extra because he has been paralyzed from the chest down since age 17 after a motorcycle accident in the early 70s. He has a lot of medical expenses and he is elderly so I like to support him when I can. It’s amazing how much function he still has thanks to medical cannabis.

GDP comes from the black market era, so no one knows who bred the line. No one knows the genetics either. Ken used the GDP for his medical needs, and his medical caregivers grew it for him. He is the one who gave the line to the prop. 215 medical collective community, so that other patients could benefit from the unique medical qualities.

13 Likes

Recent newsletter

How do I get a hold of Ken?

2 Likes

I’m trying to get in touch with him myself, finally found one of his representatives. With his paralysis, it’s pretty hard to get in touch with ken directly unless you meet him in person or someone sets up a speakerphone call with him.

they said there are 6 new lines, and they’ll tell me where to buy them when the drop is official. I’ll follow up here when they give me the details.

here is ken’s instagram, but it isn’t very active.

6 Likes

I dont do ig so keep me in mind please

4 Likes

Can I post a pic of my GDP that’s about to be harvested and re-veg’d?

2 Likes

Why not?..

1 Like

I don’t like to assume it’s alright to just drop them. Some people are funny that way. Not me. lol
Anyway here she is in mid week eight of flower.

One of the prettiest flowers I’ve ever grown IMHO.

30 Likes

She does look purdy with that nice fade going. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks MBVapester. I am, obviously, bias in my opinion. LOL. If I can keep her genetics going I’ll be a very happy old hillbilly.

8 Likes

Those buds are beautiful!
I gotta try these seeds sooner than later, hopefully bloom a cut of kens gdp along with them and compare.

2 Likes

If you have a Ken’s version, that’s where this expression is found.

4 Likes

What does he charge for a pack? Do you just continue to email him?

Where does yours’ come from @MoBilly? Sorry if I missed it. Beautiful work.

2 Likes

That still makes me laugh bro. My real name is Ken.

4 Likes