Mel franks GDP run

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I’ve never heard most of the origin stories about the older strains here in podunk central Illinois, just what I’ve cleaned from my net searches. It’s people like you who have the knowledge and share it freely that make OG special

8 Likes

Ken Estes’s dispensary in Clearlake, Lake Co was raided by the DEA in 2008. There are natives and reservations in Lake Co.
“Ken Estes’ Holistic Solutions on Olympic Drive was the site of an enforcement action by Drug Enforcement Administration agents, accompanied by the Lake County Narcotic Task Force.”

10 Likes

Grabs a seat in the back gdp is one of my too tens for sure

2 Likes

Will be following even if all slots are full.

3 Likes

This makes sense the club that had it near me for shut down by the feds around the same time, the oaksterdam crew had ties to both places. It’s something that appeared during the purple boom of the early medical era…most people around back then knew Ken was not the grower but the paperwork holder.

4 Likes

I’ve only ever heard of gdp but never tried it, is it a face melter? Lol

3 Likes

crazy so many people never smoked gdp, that was all that was out here about 15 years ago before the og and gsc took its place, it was great smoke, perfect for girls too, not too strong tasted sweet, nice body high, maybe set the stage for modern love of all things og and gsc hybrid world we live in. also heads used to call it the barney cause like enjoi said, the original was all purple.

8 Likes

Even if I don’t get any seeds, following along for the show!

4 Likes

Cherry Pie was a GDP cross to Durban Poison. Cookies GSC probably has Cherry Pie in it, Ive even heard Cookies may be a Cherry Pie S1 from a herm. Purple Punch, which is GDP x Larry OG, seems to be more of a GDP leaning pheno. GDP looks frosty, smells/tastes berry/grape, and usually isnt that high inTHC, like high teens or 20%.

4 Likes

some gdp lineage just chopped a tester for nye

11 Likes

yeah dude i dont know if youre from SF area, but in the clubs out here back in the day they used to have a cherry pie x durban that was exactly like what became GSC eventually, this was like 2010’ish if i remember correctly. shit was fire tho, and half purple half orange, great bud.

8 Likes

I definitely rember all the cherry pie crosses going around about that time, grew out a bunch of cherry wifi and cherry ak. I have some candyland x gdp beans I need to grow out if this turns out to be the real cut I’m testing.

11 Likes

The only version of GDP I’ve had was gods gift, that was a wonderful bag! Too bad that supplier didn’t get it again.

8 Likes

So new here don’t know the ropes. I will follow along. This looks interesting and seems like all the serious peeps are involved.

I"m watching from a far( Chicago ). Looks like a strawberry plant has been included as a companion plant on the right.

:male_detective:
:speech_balloon:
:vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

My first grow
# 1. Orange dose # 2 x God’s Gift /. Colorado CleMetine #1 . ( 3 for 3 )
God’s gift is part of the orange dose team.
:male_detective:
:speech_balloon:
:vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

No strawberry’s here. Though I won’t say no to a plant that wants to smell or taste like them! They are the GDP getting off to the races. Fat leafs for sure!!

5 Likes

Mark carries some GDP

4 Likes

Not sure who that is?

1 Like
4 Likes

Happy 2021 to you and those lovely GDP’s

4 Likes