Mel's New Stuff

All my respects to all your work @Melvan,cannabis scene needs more woman , (and yes men also) carring breeding projects instead of 420 nurses…

I would love to have some of those gems once done
Please keep some aside for the European growers :grin:

Al the best with your new projects

5 Likes

@Melvan. So glad to have you here!! I was just looking for your ig, I used to follow you. Looking forward to seeing your projects. I think I have some of your Buckeye purple right now actually.

5 Likes

Hi. You find me on IG at @iammelvan Ihope ypu’re enjoying your run of her.

8 Likes

I just looked and I can’t find them, I had my genetics pilfered a little while back, I guess that’s one if the ones they got. Gotta love sticky fingers.

I am excited to see what this thread brings, and glad to see you posting here! You have a major knack, and I wanna learn some of it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a grip of her last run from Ohio and am really thinking about getting them going this winter…they were the flavor of the month for a long time, so i patiently waited till they are hard to find and now I’ll get them going. Looking forward to seeing her new testing…its rare for a breeder to let you look over their shoulder so hope everyone takes advantage and asks smart questions. This is a chance to learn.

9 Likes

:smile:

If the dogs here are too sweaty for you, find sanctuary here:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Indeed. Take notes yall, I know I am.

4 Likes

Gee, no pressure. Lol

11 Likes

everything looks fantastic @Melvan
I can’t wait to see how they finish! keep us updated with pics and info cuz now no wanna watch your grow.

7 Likes

More like, the woman behind the world famous Melvanetics strain Buckeye Purple, known throughout cannabis circles as a true breeder that stabilizes her strains. Much respect and excited to see you on OG!

17 Likes

no offers of final product on the site, this a bannable offense but this is a warning, since you’re new around here…

just a thought for all to keep in mind

5 Likes

Which is why I said, “not sure if allowed” Thanks.

5 Likes

I am still curious why you won’t list your environmental variables.

I wasn’t troubleshooting. It is helpful to provide that information for newer growers.

2 Likes

This might get interesting… :seat: :popcorn:

7 Likes

Very interested to learn some.

2 Likes

You will have to catch her on Adams show for that answer. Mel is just a grower doesn’t care what the newest gratest thing is. She breeds she grows she smokes and the circle continues. Not really sure why it matters if it is working for her.
OG

8 Likes

Hey @OG1969 Long time no see.

@cannacrab Your post read as condescending, especially with the “I assume” line.

This is not my permanent space, it’s an extra thrown up for the winter. Panda Film walls, built in wall heater with digital thermostat set at 79, digital humidifier set to 50%, 6 1k hps, drain to waste. 30 gal grow bags of ProMix and Growtek nutes. Just a garden, not a constructed commercial space. 30 plants total as the caregiver card allows.

15 Likes

@Melvan just got my caregiver card and am new to all of this just wondering what do the 30gallon bags run you roughly

4 Likes

Oh, in no way was it meant that way.

You can flower whenever you want based on needs, it’s highly variable.

That’s why I said I assumed, so you could correct me if I were wrong.

:peace: :crab:

5 Likes

@Melvan

Welcome aboard. Great to have such a talented breeder amongst some of the other talented and passionate people on this forum.

Peace

Bonged

4 Likes