Mental health and Cannabis

i had the same thoughts on strain-hunting at least, if not hybridizing. i.e. my Durban has some magic in it, but it’s a bitch to grow. :calendar::calendar::calendar:
And it could use some structural beefing-up…hemp-ification. heh.

There’s no question in my mind about this. If the body makes THC, then it’s gotta lot to do with all the other stuff, including(especially?) THCvariants.

Kevin Jodrey is where I think I first heard it put that smoking cannabis(and tobacco or crack for the matter), is essentially ‘aromatherapy’. Like a lavender thingamabob or eucalyptus doodad or whatever. Perfume department at Macys made me ill in seconds…so there’s your evil-- i’m pretty allergic to it. :head_bandage:

the strain i really took to when i started smoking was called ‘the cave’…i have no idea what it was, probably BC genetics, from an east-coast cat transplanted to CA. the legend was it was grown by gnomes under mt. tamalpais. if so, they were masters at hydro & flushing. the skunk/pine combo was enough to make a dude by extra carbon filters. maybe even a dead skunk for the front yard to fuck with people. :thinking:

hehe

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

2 Likes

The reason Im interested in CBG is that it acts as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor
so it could be the natural remedy to schizophrenia spectrum disorders
I think thats pretty cool.
I just saw a strain that CBG constitutes 99.5% of all Cannabinoids present.
could be nice breeding stock :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Also I second the perfume thing used to make me wanna throw up
everyone thought i was faking it, its like my stomach wanted to jump out :radioactive:

2 Likes