Meows Litter Box

Tickle Burger seed run
One plant … Male removed.
Granted sitting in soil bed up approximately 12-15 inches but a lanky stretchy girl whom smells great.

14 Likes

Looks sweet! You got a lot of irons in the fire over there

@LegsMahoney Basement growing extraordinaire … Walk the walk :mage:

5 Likes

I’m here for it, so I see pots, beds and SIPs in the mix here?

@LegsMahoney No Sips unless aeroponics gained a new name :whale:
Only really do soilless cloning for the challenge.
I hand water for better or worse.
I am big on awareness ( control ) and not depending on automation.

Last run in the soil bed but yes a mix of fabric & plastic pots with some bags thrown in.
I have grown in many mediums and methods.

Soil ftw I like dirt grown weed. I try to stay away from things like cigarette filters, over spraying insecticide/pesticides, heavy metals & boveda type products.

3 Likes

Must’ve been mistaken on the SIPs thought I spied an earthbox in the mix, but a man after my own heart, dirt grown, organic herb all day long

Man I was getting ready to order some of those boveda packs. Now I’m gonna wait. What’s the worry there? I mean other than it being relatively new (a few years) & without any clinical studies :laughing:

@Gonzo In an effort to stay on the positive side … I ll not give my opinion on that product if that tells you anything.

Keep the desiccant in my sneakers not my jar.
Drying and curing is a skill not a pack you put in a bag or jar. This coming from a person in Colorado where it’s dry asf and low rH.

8 Likes

That Colorado tortilla tech.

@LegsMahoney Yuh. Some don’t know how to pull early to savor some Dankness before the triscuit sets in haha.
Why so many hash makers are here. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Day 39 Tickle Burger seed run

11 Likes

Oh yeah this is getting good!! Here for the ride!!

1 Like

How are the bbs? I recently dropped x8 BCS bx from Annunaki, my 1 lone survivor is smallest slowest plant ever.

1 Like

@catapult
Mz Jill’s JillyBean Black Cherry
Here’s after a few days like 3 in h20 with a little squirt of household H2o2

I threw them in these cheap ass peat plugs a few days ago. Not my first choice normally but a good test of survival of the fittest. This was just snapped lights being off ATM.

5/5 ftw. :crazy_face:

The freebie Sin City seeds Tropicanna Cookies GMO x White Nightmare are a little slower but dropped and plugged at the same time. 3/3 with those as well

8 Likes

Tickle Burger seed run Day 39 yesterday

12 Likes

Mosca seeds Raspberry Boogie s1’s
Now in flower and adjusting well to a quick flip.

9 Likes

To make the best of this gem , GMO Rootbeer , Ive decided to use the Bodhi Blue Sunshine pollen selected by @VAhomegrown . She ain’t big, but I’m sure I’ll get a few beans to play with. This plants ripe for dusting and it goes down this evening after she cools off a bit. Stay tuned … :tv: … So GMO Rootbeer x Blue Sunshine in the works :blue_heart:

14 Likes

Killer mix there!

1 Like

Day 41Tickle Burger seed run

15 Likes

Looks amazing bud.